Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Beautiful!! Is that a whole front end clip or just the nose? Excellent job!! :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
i assume you finally sold your saleen mustang and decided to get this?

did you do the conversion yourself, or purchase it already like this? anyhow it looks killer i think. im not a big fan of magnums, or wagons for that matter, but i think with the 300 front you can pull it off.

in my opinion, id loose the roof rack if i were you. i also think filling in the back windows and blending them into the body would give it more of that truely custom look. please post some more pics when you get a chance, as id like to see the interior as well. keep up the good work man!

·
Registered
528 Posts
All-Original

Now thatz exceptional.
Not like you need a description of your own car - but you have single-handedly built one of the most creative custom "Cs" in existence. :headbang:
CONgrats on the design concept and follow-through.
CHeers!
PS - How do you register it, as a Dodgsler?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice... needs the chromed side mirror to complete the picture.

Can't wait to see more!

Keep it up!

CMIUC

·
Registered
227 Posts
pics / mnagnum

saleensean said:
here are a couple of pics of my magnum with the 300 nose conversion. forgive the wheels mine are on the way.
KUDO'S BIIIIG time. Look is great; Love it !!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Where are the fog lights???? gotta put those in.... You know what would make your car look really sweet... if you painted the side view mirrors and door pillars midnight blue.... think about it it would look real nice what kind of rims are you gettig? 22s??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im doing 22 inch tis 05's. the fog lights are in the box in the car waiting for me to install them. the mirrors are going to be changed to the chrome ones. the moldings on the doors will be changed to the one's from the hemi with body color and the chrome strip through them. I have removed all the back emblems and words. i do have a lot of plans but can only do what money allows at the time.

to everyone with suggestions on what else should be done to make it look better, i will take donations. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
lambo doors

Hey man your ride is sweet......Where did you get your lambo door done and the $$$$ amount.....I see that you have mass plates I live in CT and would not mind the drive

·
Registered
1 Posts
saleensean said:
it's the whole clip, hood, fenders, bumper assembly and upper radiator support.
since it is the whole clip, does everthing jus bolt right up or is there some modifications that need to be made?

i just got a 06 dodge magnum and i am interested in doing this front end swap. any information you can give would be very helpful, thanks

j.r.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yah I think you should lose the rack from the roof, and shave the back handle, and the magnum tag at the back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts