Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, well I dont have one, but I want one. My 03 cobra is now my daily driver after I just sold my 00SVT Contour so maybe next year I can pick one up used. Lets hope I can make it work.

The car has 22" Sequence SQ-3 wheels, Eibach springs, limo tint and custom grille!

above it is a pic of a torch red 03 vert like mine but it is not my car, I like the pic though! This is my desktop backround!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice car....

I am planning on getting the same rims or perhaps maybe the sq2's..... What size are your running? Oh and also, How much drop do you have on your C? Where did you get your eibach springs? Do you have any more angles of the C?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
00SVTdubs said:
ok, well I dont have one, but I want one. My 03 cobra is now my daily driver after I just sold my 00SVT Contour so maybe next year I can pick one up used. Lets hope I can make it work
I dont have the car yet, this is a pic of the 300 that I would want! Do a search on here, Im sure you can find more details. Since I dont have a 300 yet, I try to just fall in the shadows and not intrude. I use the search button and look for stuff Im wanting to know more about so I dont bother everyone on here..... forum owners hate TROLLS and that is what I am, haha, so I try to remain unnoticed but I couldnt help but post this pic!!!!!

sorry for the confusion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts