Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my '06 Touring for this '06 SRT-8. Stock for now, but a Color-matched Grip grill is in the plan, Anthracite metallic powder coated SRT wheels, and 25% Huper Optik tinted in the very near future. I was lucky enough to get an '07 Front end installed free of charge by the dealer because the front lip of the original was missing :fing02:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nice! If you can own a house like that you should be finished with your mods in a week! :biggrin:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nice! If you can own a house like that you should be finished with your mods in a week! :biggrin:

Considering I have another new addition coming in just a couple short weeks ( this one needs more than her oil changed every 300k miles :) ) Looks like the only mods I'll be getting will be a new car seat :fing02:

Luckily there is plenty of room to fit 3 little ones in the back!

·
Registered
87 Posts
That's why I just got rid of my 2007 Benz....couldn't fit the "2 yutes" in the back without squishing my 4 year old's knees.

Im still waiting to have my 300 delivered. Bought it off eBay...should have it here next week sometime. Im gonna end up having my mod parts before I get the car.

·
Registered
683 Posts
nice looking car, the SRT is a fun ride. I also like the 3 garage bays you got. Put a car lift in one and let me come over and use it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts