Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just lucked into a Black 300C loaded (near match for my order) on a dealer's lot over the weekend, already tinted with 35%. I was going to go 20%, but the MO laws don't allow and honestly, it looked pretty good to me with the 35%; I'll try to attach some pics here...... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am hoping my black 300c shows up here on the other side of the state, soon. Thanks for the pics, I plan to do the 35% tint also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, thanks, the brand of tint is LLumar, and it turns out the fronts are 35% while the back three are listed at 15% (dealer sticker had all 5 at 35%), which makes sense now after I look at it again. And MOMO, you are correct, that other car is a FX35 that belongs to my girlfriend and is much more fun than I ever would have expected.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
One of the guys on another website just got ticketed to-day for 35% on his 300M. I'm not sure which state he was in but he is pretty po'd.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks good man! 35% is legal here in Maryland. What the limit in your state?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last I heard, 35% was the limit on the fronts, with darker shades being allowed for the rear. I used to have a car with 35% on front and 5% on rear, which looked great from the back, but the contrast from the sides was too much and (my opinion) wasn't as good as the 35/20 contrast.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I like the 35% tint. It looks real nice. IMHO it's just right!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts