Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my new wheels.. still saving up to lower the car but hey.. i'm only 17.. hope you like WCC choptop inspired me to get these wheels

·
Registered
99 Posts
nice wheels! those are the Gianelle V5's right? What width/offset did you go with? After it is lowered it will look 10 times better

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks great! Staggered? 10.5 in back?

·
Registered
116 Posts
You are 17 and have a ride like that? When I was 17 I driving a 71 Ford LTD. Man, times have changed.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yup. Those are hot. Like em ever since seeing the WCC choptop. Nice choice. Those who like the black on black look should look at these in black as well. Saw a pic on www.superbuytire.com.

·
Banned
72 Posts
oh yah young gunz taken over

Im 18 and i got a 06 300c awd...............silver .............youth are ballin big these days ...........represent Ktan

·
Registered
104 Posts
effin a! I don't feel so alone anymore!
Technically I got my C SRT when I was 17... then I had to go turn 18 less than two weeks later. Eh, whatever.
It's annoying when people either assume it's my dads car, or I'm doing something or another that I'm not supposed to. I suppose that doesn't matter when I leave them miles behind me, though- how's THAT for a S.T.F.U. hah!

edit: about the 'silver spoon' thing...
I worked pretty hard to spend the last year I was in high school taking my classes at a local college, AND to graduate in the top 5 a year early on top of that. Now that I'm part of the NROTC program and hoping my next milestone is Yale Law, I think-given that the means are available- I deserve it. And, believe me, I appreciate it. It's a nifty car. ^_^
Aside from this (okay, and the occasional handbag), I'm depressingly far from even touching the 'big spender' category.

·
Registered
138 Posts
car looks clean but take off those "22's" emblems,thats what makes me think a kid owns that car.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm 17 also, I also have a Brilliant Black 300C and I also have 22's, grille, and tinted windows. geez. twins.

·
Registered
62 Posts
sweet.

ktan23 said:
Here are some pics of my new wheels.. still saving up to lower the car but hey.. i'm only 17.. hope you like WCC choptop inspired me to get these wheels

MAN looking good , its acousin to mine..:pat: and do it the way you like it.. grill wheels emblems they look great..

·
Registered
823 Posts
Wish I had a $40k ride at 17.

·
Registered
234 Posts
teahead said:
Wish I had a $40k ride at 17.
40k? Mines an 06 brand new, 5 miles for 31k.

edit: maybe thats fully loaded, mine doesn't have nav, backup sensors, sirius

1 - 20 of 25 Posts