Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of cool vanilla shaved! These were taken tonite and I was under the influence so their not that great ill post better ones sometime in the day but you'll get the point.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would either way its still a chrysler not a roylls and i think it looks much better and cleaner!and have gotten nothing but compilments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it only cost 100 bucs at dealership for those who will ask LOL

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think it looks plain, Not my style.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the guy at the dealership hooked me up casue their was gonna be other body work done so i jumped on it

·
Registered
362 Posts
damn i wish i could find a dealer to do that for me. what was the other body work you had to have done and where are you located cause id jump on it in a second too. how can you only have done this for 100 bucks when most people estimate spending a few hundred at least! common man whats up with this?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had some side scratches and dents taken care of when my mailbox hit me LOL and tha asst manag of the body shop wAS bad cool wit me and said just give my guy a $100 on the side and its done so i said true thats it im happy with hit i love it...i get so many complements on it its really different to c in real life

·
Registered
108 Posts
does the "300" part have holes in the trunk as well?, or just the wing?
-brian-

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just the wing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts