nice interior simple and classy

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Very well done!! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Nice and clean outside and in. Interesting choice of fabric and inserts. I have to admit that I think those A-pillars would drive me nuts in my periferal (sp?) vision. Something I aboutthe difference in look between the front and rear seats... my preference lying with the look of the rears.

Looked great next to the 'cuda though!

·
Banned
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe the a pillars dont bug me since its not a daily driver i have a volvo s60 as a daily but what do you guys think i should do the head liner in? i was thinking black suede and do the sunroof cover in gucci. any thoughts?

·
Banned
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and rollin on deuces your ride is amazing my friend, that airbrushing at the tail end looks very nice my friend :)

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
A dark headliner, with a Gucci sunroof slider could/would at least match the look of the seats and the console cover. I'd stick with dark slate leather vs. suede though. Nothin' else suede in there.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yep nice looking... Now post a picture in the CV pic thread :) It's here somewhere and not to hard to fine

·
Registered
191 Posts
I normally don't care for designer fabrics in cars but this was really done nice. You did an awesome job man.

and yeah you should post pic's on the Cool Vanilla Thread. :cool:

·
Banned
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks yeah took me almost a month to do the interior alot of time spent and i cant fit the pics if i try to upload them there too dang big i tried to resize them still no luck any other ideas fellas? lol

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Nice interior work, what shop did the work?

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
You just need to use the "link" to the picture in photobucket... Like this...

In your Quick Reply, or in Advanced Reply click on the
Insert Image pIcon and then paste the URL for the image (right click to image properties in photobucket) in the field and click OK.

It's very easy!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Nice Tim! I'll finish them cuz it's a whole lot easier to see this fine job.

Bernie

·
Banned
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice interior work, what shop did the work?
me and my friend lee did the work in the evenings he owns a shop called trim up auto in Richmond B.C Canada hes got black gucci, coach, L.V, Burberry as well and this guys damn good :D if you want his number let me know ill pm it to ya sir

1 - 20 of 25 Posts