Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I just finished installing a chrome grip grill to the car (still have to give the car a wash though), and took a few pic's... the instal was alot easier thanks to good guides throughout the forum and i also talked to kippa when we met out in the sticks (middlemount) and he had some good pointers for grill change out.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
That chrome Grip Grille looks classic and beautiful on your Bright Silver C!

Congrats on your own install and that this forum was helpful for you!

bruno

·
Registered
633 Posts
very very nice . what sort of dollars are we talking?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the price was $328 AU ($295 US) for the grill and all the mesh, with postage included. thanks for the feedback I am very happy with the look of it.

dan

·
Registered
499 Posts
That really works well on the Silver car.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I've had the exact same grill and mesh in the garage for a few weeks now....just too scared to try installing it myself. Good effort rockhampton300c. Looks great.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've had the exact same grill and mesh in the garage for a few weeks now....just too scared to try installing it myself. Good effort rockhampton300c. Looks great.
give it a go, i am not that mechanically minded myself it was very very easy and only took about an hour, the most time is cutting the mesh to suit the vents and grill.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
That looks great, and would on any color LX! I've been wanting to put mesh behind my H.E. grille for a long time... just never have gotten to it.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Looks good, it certainly stands out from the "usual" mesh grille. Perhaps a slim front number plate may enhance the look further.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I'll join the group of fans here. That is very nice. :fing02:

·
Registered
554 Posts
give it a go, i am not that mechanically minded myself it was very very easy and only took about an hour, the most time is cutting the mesh to suit the vents and grill.
rockhampton300c, can you activate your PM's so I can contact you to ask more questions. I'm game to try but need to check a couple of things first. Thx.

·
Registered
668 Posts
WOW the chrome grille looks awesome on your silver car :: you might need to change the lower vents mesh to match your grille mesh :biggrin:

Reactions: WASRT8
1 - 20 of 22 Posts