Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here are two pics of my new grille and my new SRT bumper that were installed last week after I got into an accident. The pics aren't that great but y'all get the picture. let me know what you think.

and the new taillights as well...tomorrow I'm suppose to add my exhaust and some tint so that will make it blend better.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
love the front...not a big fan of those style tail lights.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, I think the taillights will look better after I get my windows tinted. Right now they kinda don't mesh that well.

·
Registered
859 Posts
How did you attach the chrome bumper pieces?

On the regular 300C fascia, there are tabs molded into it that the SRT
version does not have.

I like it. It looks nice set up the way you have it. You have the best of
the 300C bumper with the great looks of the SRT!

Jim

·
Banned
651 Posts
just attach that bottom lip part on the rear bumper and i doubt anyone can tell that its a C unless they pop the hood

·
Registered
116 Posts
Tint those tails and it will be good to go... the all black grill is a nice touch.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
yep....tint the tails. Right now you attention is drawn too much to them. Remember sometimes less is MORE....it will look sweet!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How did you attach the chrome bumper pieces?

On the regular 300C fascia, there are tabs molded into it that the SRT
version does not have.

I like it. It looks nice set up the way you have it. You have the best of
the 300C bumper with the great looks of the SRT!

Jim
That is a good question, actually when they ordered my SRT bumper I had an issue with the washer nozzles. The SRT bumper had the holes where the nozzle caps are suppose to go. Unfortunately my C doesn't have that option so I was told I would have to pay over a 100 bucks for 2 stupid washer nozzle caps that would never be used or have 2 gaping holes in the bumper caps. i decided to save some money and go on ebay and order a set of stainless steel bumper caps with the adhesive 3m tape on it. It only cost me 30 bucks and IMO they look better then the nozzles would've looked. One of the best things I ever bought off of ebay.:fing02:

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Really like the way your car looks up front. Where did you get your headlight tint from? Or did you do it yourself??

·
Registered
435 Posts
Luv the look, not too crazy about the black on silver but it still has a smooth finish to it..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts