Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have the RK sport Hood? If so post pics and tell what you think of it. But please only if you have the hood.
I'm lookin at doing something differant with Black Cherri's Look.

·
Registered
457 Posts
That is the RK Sport high rise fitment wasnt bad but did take time to aligne it up. also the squiter holes in the top are just a little too small so you will have to drill them out a bit but no biggi.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what I wanted to see. I have a couple pics of a certain Chrysler guys car but wanted to see other. If you dont mind how about saying the price you paid. There on ebay for 716.
I like this hood but man do they got a bad rap.

Eric

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hi E!

Somehow, I just can't picture this particular hood on your Black Cherri. Did you ever happen to see TZ's hood for the 300? I thought it was real classy but have no idea if you would even like it or if TZ even makes it anymore.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea Bruno
I have seen the Firpower in fact Tommy brought it to IL last year as the prototype. Not a fan of it. We talked but im just not into that route. I have plans for the RK do you think i would leave anything stock.:biggrin:

Steve are the wipper hole there from the get go or did you have to drill them. I assume there there stock.

Eric

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yea Bruno
I have seen the Firpower in fact Tommy brought it to IL last year as the prototype. Not a fan of it. We talked but im just not into that route. I have plans for the RK do you think i would leave anything stock.:biggrin:

Steve are the wipper hole there from the get go or did you have to drill them. I assume there there stock.

Eric

The squirter holes are there from the Factory but can be filled quite easily if thats what you want to do. the hood comes primmed but I would recomend having a paint shop finnish it. total cost of hood shipping paint and taxes 1400.00 not too bad considering BB is still a fairly expensive paint to mix. NO regrets on my side, I am glad I made this purchase. :arms:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts