1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was hoping that with the cover off your pics would show a great intake, cool valve covers, sexy ignition and injection line routings, but unfortunately it's not much to look at. Typical of most every new car these days... Oh well.

That said, it doesn't change the 300c's top position as my next car.

Reactions: Grease300

·
Registered
254 Posts
That's why they have the covers.. LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cool pics, kinda looks a little like the LS1.

BTW, this reminds me of the movie “Predator” when Arnold removes the mask off the alien and then says, “You are one ugly motherf*cker.” That’s what ran through my head when I saw it.:p

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
others

ROFL = rolling on floor laughing
ROFLMAO = Rolling on Floor Laughing My ass off
LMAO = laughing my ass off
BTW = by the way
jk or j/k = just kidding

·
Registered
14 Posts
A few more colorful acronyms-

STFU: not that any of these replies deserve that... Shut The F##k Up

And if this board grows as many other on the web do you'll need to know this one-
NWS: Not Work Safe - usually adult content, but can be other tough to look at content.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ok, ive been on forums for the last couple of years but I still dont understand 1 (well many but mainly this one!)

What do people mean when they say "No PUN intended" :confused:

Sorry if thats a stupid question but I cant make any sense of it other than punishment and that doesnt make sense! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
The pun in the phrase "no pun intended" is not short for punishment. www.m-w.com defines 'pun' as:

"the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound"

That phrase is meant to be used when you say something that sounds funny but you may not intended it to be or sound funny.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Now I know what it looks like. My fantasies are dashed. I'll just have to make sure that cover never comes off.

Bob

·
Registered
440 Posts
There's a simple item to customize.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts