Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
22" rim 265/35/22 tire, offset is like 35

·
Registered
901 Posts
Fame2002, Nice LQQKING Shoes :)
I'm impressed with the whole setup you did with your 300C!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Angi300c. Fatchance I do have a slight bit of rubbing only when backing up and cutting the wheel hard, but its being corrected as we speak. The car rides so good on these i am amazed, it actually feels like it rides better than stock.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Fame2002, your ride looks real nice.

I like the open spoke design myself and suits the car so well. :cool:

·
Registered
149 Posts
FAME2002 said:
Heres the new shoes. The last pic is a little comparison.
Thank you FAME2002. That helps alot as mine is silver too.
Your ride is very nice! :cool: Nice rims!
And to jjs, just because some site says our average temp is 75 or whatever, doesn't mean that is what it is all the time. Try an upper 80's to low 90's several week long streak with humidity in the 80 - 90 % and dewpoints of 70.
Then there's the weeks at a time with heat indexes around 105.
Yeah, it gets just as hella hot here as just about everywhere else.

I see the cockiness starting to come out in some of the people on this board.
I guess it's amazing that it took 4 + months to acheive that.
Oh well, so long to the days of helpful dialogue without some kind of attitude thrown in. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
588 Posts
steves300c said:
...I see the cockiness starting to come out in some of the people on this board. I guess it's amazing that it took 4 + months to acheive that. Oh well, so long to the days of helpful dialogue without some kind of attitude thrown in. :rolleyes:
I, too, regret that development. Flaming, in particular, is handled just ASAP. But first, I must see it. Should anyone notice something offensive which I may have missed, simply please notify me by either e-mail or private mail via the CP at the top of each page.

So far, there have only been a few which have responded to appropriate measures. Our intent is to keep this group of forums as helpful as possible.

"Attitudes" and flaming we can all live without.

·
Registered
48 Posts
FAME2002

Do you have problems seeing out of the 5% at night??? I had 5% on my previous car and had difficulty seeing out of the back window at night? With the angle of the 300c, do you have a problem???

·
Registered
47 Posts
I had a buddy that owned a ragged out '76 Bonneville wagon that had 0% tinting on the back half.....flat black paint. Called it the "Stealth Wagon".

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have no problems at night with my tint, if im ever in an area that has no light at all and im not sure of whats around me i just roll the windows down....but that almost never happens.

·
Registered
58 Posts
To add to the tint question... I have 30 percent on my blazer truck, the place did a bad job on the actual job, but I love the tint. Its hard to pull in and back out at night, but other then that it is a must have for all my new cars. The only regret is that i did not get the Limo Tint, like 5 percent all around, and I did not get the front window strip, instead i got 30 percent all around and nothing in the front. The laws in my state says 40 percent i think in the front driver side and pass, and then whatever in the back i believe. The cops have never bothered me in the past, and the ticket isnt that much anyways!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts