Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PICS/VIDEOS: 300c Srt-8's replacement--->08 Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt-8 in five months!

I know i got rid of my 300 in January but i still post and contribute here and that will NEVER stop....Just thought i'd share some pictures that some of you have asked to see as well as answer some questions since i now know the best of both worlds(300 Srt and Jeep Srt).....

I have quite a few mods already....exterior wise i still have to color match the side door molding and roof rails.....add a racemesh grille with fog and lower vent, get the Eibach 1" lowering kit, add my custom license plate "AWD SRT" when that crap finally arrives, and black out the front ambers....so far i have blacked out tails, Toyo Proxes 4 275/40/20 front 315/35/20 rear, RM360 billet antenna, 10k HID lows, 8k HID fogs, HIR high beams, Full LED exterior/interior, double limo tint sides and 45% windshield tint/limo sunstrip, SRT banner, Clear Bra, rear bumper fogs activated, and debagded.....

Performance wise this month i'm throwing on Heads/cam/ported intake(all from ??? a secret), Kooks headers, manifold spacers, copper plugs, 170 thermostat, and 4" CAI......so far i have Bwoody 3.5" CAI, Borla S catback, 180 theromstat, Diablo predator, and B/T oil catch can......expecting low 12's N/A on street tires.....best bone stock time was 13.2 @108mph

This will be a good month!

ENJOY!

Thinking about blacking out my front ambers.....how's it look?

Light and my 1st street race in the Jeep!

The MyGiG DVD in action!

The guardians!

The guardians failed job of protecting my parents tree!!! Glad i wasn't visiting them parked in the driveway if it were to fall the other way! Would have ruined my life!

R.I.P

·
Registered
585 Posts
Sweet. Do you like the Jeep more than your C?
Gonna put cut outs again?? :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. Do you like the Jeep more than your C?
Gonna put cut outs again?? :)

Yes a lot more.....BUT a huge factor is that i had transmission problems with my Chrysler.....but it topped my Jeep on Top end pull and comfort....

The Jeep excels in off the line rocket blasts.....WOW factor(exclusivity).....and features

Thought about cutouts but not sure i wanna cut into my offroad pipes cuz they are expensive....not $300 like the Magnaflows....

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Lol...terrible.....230 miles a tank...if that....18 gallon tank

Thanks but you know the MPG is worth it Mr. NITROUS/CUTOUTS!
230 miles isnt bad considering the fun factor of the car...

i get 270 out of mine, lol (2.7 v6)

but damn dude, thats one HOT fucCing jeep SRT...

got plans for some 4s?

if i were you, i would body color match the front amber corners... and put a LED strip as a turn signal on your mirror cover and one ontop of the headlight housing... the one on the mirror cover is a no brainer.. the one ontop of the headlight housing will make your housing glow.. its insane

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Beautiful JGC SRT8, YM!! Good to hear from you and see your awesome photos and video. That's a great selection of mods you have installed as well. Have you come across anyone else with your same 2008 Jeep? It seems to be a rarity, especially in BB. Bright Silver is the fastest, though! Have you had a chance to see the new 2009 model?

Glad to see you still posting in 3CF!
bruno :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts

got plans for some 4s?

if i were you, i would body color match the front amber corners... and put a LED strip as a turn signal on your mirror cover and one ontop of the headlight housing... the one on the mirror cover is a no brainer.. the one ontop of the headlight housing will make your housing glow.. its insane
Hey wanna, do you have any photos of what you are describing regarding the mirror signal lights?

And Firemedic, I'd get rid of the antenna all together. It takes away from the lines of that fine machine. And you don't listen to regular radio, do you?

One clean machine, I'll say that!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

got plans for some 4s?

4's are way down the line...prob like next year....

how would i have the signals on the mirror....i'm confused....

and the hpusing ones? like the vip300c ones?

lead me in the right direction!

Beautiful JGC SRT8, YM!! Good to hear from you and see your awesome photos and video. That's a great selection of mods you have installed as well. Have you come across anyone else with your same 2008 Jeep? It seems to be a rarity, especially in BB. Bright Silver is the fastest, though! Have you had a chance to see the new 2009 model?

Glad to see you still posting in 3CF!
bruno :wink:
This is my OG home....never leaving!

Only know of 1 other guy in my whole town with a Srt8 Jeep. His is a black 07 though:dead1:

the 09's have like chrome door handles i've heard and some other cool features

Nice. Is that a 300 SRT in the garage?
The Pops....he just got the rear fender repainted cuz some gangster wannabes scratched some writing onto it....oh well they're prob either loked up or dead by now

Hey wanna, do you have any photos of what you are describing regarding the mirror signal lights?

And Firemedic, I'd get rid of the antenna all together. It takes away from the lines of that fine machine. And you don't listen to regular radio, do you?

One clean machine, I'll say that!!
I was thinkin of getting that fender shaved and painted....hmmm

Thanks!

Yours always has been as well!

·
Registered
859 Posts

This picture cracks me up!!

Its like they are both saying, at the same time, "We didn't do it..." even
though they both look guilty.

Jim

·
Registered
266 Posts
truck looks great! i agree to either black out the ambers or color match them. i'm wondering though, you haven't had any problems with the AWD system with the staggered tire setup?

·
Premium Member
697 Posts

This picture cracks me up!!

Its like they are both saying, at the same time, "We didn't do it..." even
though they both look guilty.

Jim
Funny. I had already thought something like
We told you there would be consequences if you continued feeding us that dry crap. The next one will not land in the yard.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
truck looks great! i agree to either black out the ambers or color match them. i'm wondering though, you haven't had any problems with the AWD system with the staggered tire setup?
No problems whatsoever

Funny. I had already thought something like
We told you there would be consequences if you continued feeding us that dry crap. The next one will not land in the yard.
LMAO!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts