21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
HEMEE said:
Can you post some full side pics?

PixelPusher said:
Are you going to put the backup sensors back in or is fire gonna shoot outof those holes?!
haha yes, i'm going to put back up sensors in them. but firing shooting out of those holes sounds pretty damn cool.

Bagged said:
What kit is that?
it's the veilside kit. it retails for $4300.

As for the exhaust tips, it's being changed as we speak.

the car is actually on air ride, not on air bags. so it's not like those crazy low rider cars.

and for coming up to the meet, we have so much to do to this car still before sema that our time can't permit us to come and join all of you. i still have tons of things to do still. (trunk, interior, wheels, etc.).

Thank you so much ray for helping on get this kit over in time. I could never thank you enough and let you know how much i appreciate it. Although, there was a lot of speculation on how the kit was actually going to look, I'm more than pleased as to how it turned out.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
stinasaurus said:
...it's the veilside kit...
Looks like precisely the aero kit NR needs to add to his weekend racer, along with the Hotchkiss sway bar and lowering springs. :AR15firin

·
Banned
223 Posts
Im gonna be honest I myself dont like that kit but to each is his own. However I do think the grill is just sick. Is that the T-Rex one ? I've been thinking about changing my grill to that one if I keep the car.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
NDENT said:
Im gonna be honest I myself dont like that kit but to each is his own. However I do think the grill is just sick. Is that the T-Rex one ? I've been thinking about changing my grill to that one if I keep the car.
yeah, it is the T-Rex grille.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The exhaust is finally done, and even though it is magnaflow it sounds totally different. We took out the rear resonators and just put tips on. Pics will be soon...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Stinasaurus,the car looks great. You have done well.
Will be looking forward to seeing the "New Exhaust Tips",I like that 'double tip' look

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looks incredible!

Hopefully I will get a chance to see this kit in vegas. Too rich for my blood though :guilty: Keep up the nice work Christina.
PS. T-Rex is real quality stuff, they do business with my buddys shop.They are local/reputable and are located here in Corona CA.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Lik2race said:
Stinasaurus,the car looks great. You have done well.
Will be looking forward to seeing the "New Exhaust Tips",I like that 'double tip' look
i actually went with the oval looking tip thing... looks good. alot louder. although maybe down the line i'll change it to dual. i'm just crammed for time right now. hoi. but, i shall have pictures before the weekend is over.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Stina; can you PM me some info on that AirRide that you have?
I saw Buhweet's ride, it's bagged, and it looks nice. I would like to get info on the system that you have, maybe I can find some place locally that can do it.
Thanks in advance; I love the look of you car, (the kit, and the attitude). I'm partial to the stock wheels, but I know that a lot of people are not.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Model 57 said:
Stina; can you PM me some info on that AirRide that you have?
I saw Buhweet's ride, it's bagged, and it looks nice. I would like to get info on the system that you have, maybe I can find some place locally that can do it.
Thanks in advance; I love the look of you car, (the kit, and the attitude). I'm partial to the stock wheels, but I know that a lot of people are not.
thanks. i'm pming you..right now.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Really nice Stina'

Gotta get some black rims for that beauty

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
chasb said:
Gotta get some black rims for that beauty

i was going to get some black rims @ first. but now, i think i'm just going to go with chrome. maybe get them painted or something down the line...but probably not black.

·
Registered
126 Posts
stinasaurus said:
you're telling me rims are needed??? excuse you....
you better get on it then. yeah thanks. or this just might happen.. :nutkick:
:smoker: <--- that is me..... Rims... rims .... rims.... the stock ones look nice :wink1:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gald to see one stateside. And just to think...a member of your forums designed that aero! I remember back when I first posted about it and got all sorts of negative responses..and for what? It's people like me who make these parts become available...glad I could be of service to some of you who share my style. Currently I'm working on 75mm rear over fenders for the Z32 300ZX and a new nose panel design for it as well. I've got two more molds till I can make the final fender pieces. I don't think I'll be doing more design work for VeilSide..I've got too many projects right now to take on any new ones. All you need now is some nice dishy chrome wheels and it'll be cherry!!!! Cheers guys...

Mike

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
hey guys...

sorry you guys couldn't make the show...
it would have been nice to have your ride there for all to admire...

nice location for the pics - about 1/2 a mile a way from my house - you guys are way too close - :wink1: I drive by there daily getting the daughter from Adobe B...

as for the rims - "you got rims yet mel"

stina might have to get all postal on ya - :biggrin:

stina - just don't make that girl in fashion valley encrust the rims - :biggrin:

good luck in getting it finished for SEMA!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
300Z/C said:
Gald to see one stateside. And just to think...a member of your forums designed that aero! I remember back when I first posted about it and got all sorts of negative responses..and for what? It's people like me who make these parts become available...glad I could be of service to some of you who share my style. Currently I'm working on 75mm rear over fenders for the Z32 300ZX and a new nose panel design for it as well. I've got two more molds till I can make the final fender pieces. I don't think I'll be doing more design work for VeilSide..I've got too many projects right now to take on any new ones. All you need now is some nice dishy chrome wheels and it'll be cherry!!!! Cheers guys...

Mike
I want the rims in your avatar....someone produce them in 22s for the 300 PLEASE!!!!!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts