Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
300Z/C said:
Gald to see one stateside. And just to think...a member of your forums designed that aero! I remember back when I first posted about it and got all sorts of negative responses..and for what? It's people like me who make these parts become available...glad I could be of service to some of you who share my style. Currently I'm working on 75mm rear over fenders for the Z32 300ZX and a new nose panel design for it as well. I've got two more molds till I can make the final fender pieces. I don't think I'll be doing more design work for VeilSide..I've got too many projects right now to take on any new ones. All you need now is some nice dishy chrome wheels and it'll be cherry!!!! Cheers guys...

Mike
i loved the veilside kit when i first saw it. I also wanted to go with it cus my boyfriends car has the veilside kit for is mr2 spyder. but, i'm shooting for lowenharts....ahhh hopefully. keeping my fingers crossed..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
cbutler32 said:
sorry you guys couldn't make the show...
it would have been nice to have your ride there for all to admire...

nice location for the pics - about 1/2 a mile a way from my house - you guys are way too close - :wink1: I drive by there daily getting the daughter from Adobe B...

as for the rims - "you got rims yet mel"

stina might have to get all postal on ya - :biggrin:

stina - just don't make that girl in fashion valley encrust the rims - :biggrin:

good luck in getting it finished for SEMA!!!
i'll soon be closer..once they finish that road to go through rancho bernardo.

haha. that lady said some guy had actually asked her to do it. she said about $2000 per wheel...but yeah i wouldn't do it. too gaudy. but the wheels will be coming in before sema i hope. :x eeeks. cutting it close.

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
I love the total look but would be too scared to drive one like it! Too many undulations around here.

By the way, I want your gorgeous, jeweled 'C' that's on the grille. Is it just something exclusive for you or available for others?

bruno

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
bruno said:
I love the total look but would be too scared to drive one like it! Too many undulations around here.

By the way, I want your gorgeous, jeweled 'C' that's on the grille. Is it just something exclusive for you or available for others?

bruno
hey bruno.
my jeweled "c" on my grille is actually custom. i had someone do it for me. you can pretty much do whatever letter or design you want. you can probably go any bead store that crystalizes like phones. and they'd probably be able to do it for you.

and this one is my rear one..

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
'51 Merc picture...finally!!

Meister said:
Brings back fond memories of the '51 Merc...(Back in post #5)
Here's a '51 Merc, for those too young, or too old ;), to remember, as well as my favorite view of 'Stina's ride:

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Meister said:
Here's a '51 Merc, for those too young, or too old ;), to remember, as well as my favorite view of 'Stina's ride:
:eek:fftopic:
My dear friend Joe, one of the founding members of our street rod club, owns what is known as the "first lead sled" customized Merc' which was also one of the first featured cars at the Peterson Museum. When I was at a rod run in Lake Havasu last weekend I heard a rumor that he just sold it for very close to the $125k asking price!!
Here's a photo and write-up...

Sorry for the hijack Stina', this was the perfect opportunity...
Back on topic! :wink1:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Looking real nice

Be sure to post some pics from the booth at SEMA

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
pictures will come soon i hope. since i won't be there i have to rely on other people doing it for me. but, i'm sure there will be.

the VIP edition roof wing and trunk wing have been added as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Haha, awesome! It looks almost like my concept but without the deck spoiler. That is hotness! It's pretty exciting to see it in its' current state. Ray knows I'm stoked and I know you are too!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
the rains guards would only fit a black 30o in my opinion.. i think it would look wack on any other color, oh yea... i ENVY YOUR RIMS!!! not your kit but your RIMS!! which one's are those? the Vellano's or the Lowenharts??

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
300Z/C said:
Haha, awesome! It looks almost like my concept but without the deck spoiler. That is hotness! It's pretty exciting to see it in its' current state. Ray knows I'm stoked and I know you are too!!
i have the VIP edition spoilers on. the roof and trunk. heck yeah it's pretty exciting to see how it is. i'm more than happy with this kit. i'm so bummed i can't be there. boyfriend says it's been getting a great reaction from people which makes me pretty happy.

TheDon300 said:
the rains guards would only fit a black 30o in my opinion.. i think it would look wack on any other color, oh yea... i ENVY YOUR RIMS!!! not your kit but your RIMS!! which one's are those? the Vellano's or the Lowenharts??
we ended up with the vellano's. maybe do lowenharts after sema. i don't know we'll see. yeah the rain guards wouldn't look good on any other color. cus it would stick out like a sore thumb. it might look pretty good on silver though.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts