Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some pic's from Sema 2005. More pic's from Sema at Sema Pictures

If link doesn't work try -> evsmotors.com/evsftp1/Peter/shows/SEMA%202004/SEMA%202004%20Day%201/index1.html

Not a 300C but look at the rims!

·
Registered
677 Posts
The black one with the shaved door trim and emblems looks nice, but the black grill or lack thereof really looks out of place. The foam bumper support is blatently obvious and looks horrid. Shame on whomever let that car show at SEMA in that condition. Perhaps its just the camera angle?

The Lexani Showcar looks like a cross between an overdone rice rocket, and a dirty south bling cruiser. The inset grill looks like someone kicked it in. Pick a theme and stick with it Lexani.

Budweiser car is cool. I like the way the Nitto car sits.

Your coverage is great. Seems like the Porsche Cayanne is the choice of SUV for customizing this year. The HRE booth looks stunning as usual.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
PixelPusher said:
the links to all pics but the 1st are broken.. & I am getting "page not found" at the text link... just me? I want to see!!!
Same problem here...Only seing the first pic. The link for "Sema Pictures" doesn't work either.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
I think I got my answer. I took the PIC and zoomed in on the center of the front wheel and the center piece at least is TIS, but I think it is just the center piece or TIS has a fifth wheel. Heres Hoping.

·
Registered
212 Posts
JonW said:
Same problem here...Only seing the first pic. The link for "Sema Pictures" doesn't work either.
Me too. Only the first pic and broken link.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure why it won't work but try -> evsmotors.com/evsftp1/Peter/shows/SEMA%202004/SEMA%202004%20Day%201/index1.html

·
Registered
290 Posts
Big thanks! Joey

Just awesome thanks for the pics Joey, I think the pillars are painted same color as car in Snoop's C, wow that looks sweet. Something else for me to considered :) Again thanks.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the pic's. Seems like the 300C stole the show at Sema this year. Can't forget about the magnum and the new stang either.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Z2SO4 said:
are those jewels in the rims of the rolls? :p
Yes... Lexani had a couple sets there value at $250,000.... I can't wait to see who buys them....

I was there Tuesday-Friday... It is definately out of this world...

·
Registered
33 Posts
SEMA PIctures....

Hey guys have you noticed the blue 300c pic above with the custom rear door ? I think its called a suicide door? The maybachs and the rolly royce have them... And also i think they have custom made front headlights to look like the bentley continental GT...Anyone see this and have more pics?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts