Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics aren't the greatest gonna get better ones but for now....................................................... can someone tell me how to resize a picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
pics aren't the greatest gonna get better ones but for now....................................................... can someone tell me how to resize a picture
Sweet rim!
It's easy to resize a photo. First, to Photobucket.com, a photosharing website, and create an account. Once the account is created, go to upload photo's. Click the browse button and choose the picture you want to upload from your computer, then press the upload. Once your pic is uploaded, you'll see your pic displayed. Copy the "IMG" code under the pic, and paste in a post here.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here goes

IMG]http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q444/dee9299/newpictures258.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
435 Posts
hot, hot ,hot.... very nice.... and the car is detailed.. great pics!! more please

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks good brother!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
dang, if you ever lock yourself out of your car and are stuck in a rain shower, be sure to take cover in the rear lips!!! Looks awesome bro, good job:biggrin:

·
Registered
95 Posts
What sizes are they? Do they make them to clear the brakes on SRT8's?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i changed to the srt front about 2 months ago and i am lovin it

the sizes are 22x9 front and 22x11 and they do make them to clear the srt brake setup

1 - 20 of 26 Posts