Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
nice

See 20 is the right size for the car. Glad others see that now.
Looks sweet.
What brand did u go with for the tires.

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with the 245/40/20 Toyo tires.

I must say that I planned on going with 22s but didn't want any chance of the ride quality going down. I'm really satisfied with how these look :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
tbyrne-did the ride change alot going with 20's? car looks great!

·
Registered
901 Posts
tbyrne, nice setup!
Keep up the great work.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I agree with the 20's - they're a nice fit. What do you think of adding the 1.5" drop with the Eibach's? That could be a real nice combo.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looks good, but now you need to lower the car badly!

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! :)

I can feel the road a little more with the 20s but I really won't say that the quality went down. It's still very comfortable.

I looked back at the car after I took it off the lift and though "an inch lower would close up that gap". Then I thought "No! I...must...resist...suspension...mods..." :) I drove alot of lowered car so I don't want to put springs on this one. The first thing about a lowered vehicle is you have to think more when your driving. You can no longer just pull into a driveway. Most of the time you have to go in slowly and on an angle. Next is ride quality. That will usually firm up a little. I don't want to experience either of these with this car. Not that it wouldn't look good but this is my quiet, luxary car that is a different world away from my other vehicles and customers cars that I drive.

2005 Silver 300C - only a few mods!
2005 C6 Millennium Yellow Corvette convertible - on order
2002 Silverado HD - 8" lift + much more!
2002 Supercharged 8.1 Suburban - [email protected] 95.79
2001 Grand Prix GTP - modified (buy me! :) )

·
Registered
402 Posts
tbyrne said:
You can no longer just pull into a driveway. Most of the time you have to go in slowly and on an angle. Next is ride quality.
Time to bag it! A bagged 300C would still have a sweet ride, and would have no problems getting over those pesky speed bumps! :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
pd171 said:
Nice, the 20s look much better than the 22s in my opinion.
I think I'll stick with the 20's on the SRT-8 due to the lowered ride height but on the 300C you can’t bet the 22’s IMHO.

·
Registered
402 Posts
indyCoder said:
I think I'll stick with the 20's on the SRT-8 due to the lowered ride height but on the 300C you can’t bet the 22’s IMHO.
My only concern really about 22's is harshness of ride and increases in unsprung weight. Other than that, they look pretty awesome! Maybe just a *touch* big. Perhaps 21's?? Prolly give myself limited tire selection with that!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice Rims

Like the rims alot..really classy and not overdone at all. GR8 choice

Which Toyo's are those? They look very different from the Toyo Proxess S/T?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts