Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am having lots of stupid little issues with my 300c lately. I ordered O-nex 12,000k low beam Hid's for my 300c and they did not work, I then took them to my car guy and he told me that the bulbs were bad I put the anti-flicker wire on them and they stil did not work. So I need to buy another hid kit my last 300c had factory hid's but this one for some reason does not??? So what is the best aftermarket hid kit??? And where do I buy it??? What kind of hid kit's do you all use???? I'm just so sick of buying things that don't work!!!! Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
If you want HID's that work the first time, that requires spending money on good kits from reputable manufacturers. When my time comes to put in HID's I will do tons of research (the info is right here at your fingertips) and buy a good kit and good kits don't come cheap. And not all 300C's have HID's and I'd venture to say the majority don't.. (it's a pricey option).

·
Registered
522 Posts
people have been having great luck with a seller by the name of "hidgate" on ebay.... there is a big long thread about them and people seem to be happy, they also come with an anti-flicker harness that is very similar to the one stealth auto uses... Good luck ."

·
Registered
494 Posts
Installed the HIDGATE kit on my fogs tonight w/o any problems. Simple plug-n-play and the price is right. Ordered them this Thursday and got them Saturday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts