Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BB 300c with chrome pillars. I had 20% tint on my windows and I liked them. I know a lot of people don't but I liked the way it gave the windows an outline. I moved to NC and had to lighten my windows to 40% tint (it's about 33% with the factor tint) and I'm beginning to hate the way they look. Because the tint's lighter, it doesn't bring out the shape of the windows as much. I had removed them once in the past to see how they would look and dented the pillars when using a fiber stick :pat: . I am thinking of either doing carbon fiber pillars or preferable gloss black pillars if I can find them. What do y'all think?

·
Banned
651 Posts
take the chrome pillars off they look tacky. my car is bb aswell and im planning on getting them color matched. i think it looks great.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Color matched is best!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Color matched is best!
Where did you get those from? I'm guessing a body shop. Are those chrome pillars that are color matched or are those the actual pillars on the car?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I agree with colormatching 100%. Carbon Fiber would look sweet also if you had carbon fiber replacing other parts (i.e. Hood, mirrors, door handles..).

·
Registered
470 Posts
i would go w/ the color match pillars! then maybe carbon fiber if you have other cf accents on the car!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I would go with the color match.It would look awesome,I would love to do mine just dont have the time right now.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How are you guys doing the color matching? Are you doing them yourself or taking them to a body shop?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I agree. either color matched or just plain black.

Jason... can I see more pics of your ride? thanks.
no problem..Let me put some together. Gotta do a few things this minute first though. I'm not gonna hijack this thread, I'll send you a link.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts