Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale used Pioneer Avic Z2 double din indash tv 900.00 obo. I bought this to put in but things came up. This unit is the top of the line and tv features a 30gb hard drive, built navigation, and much more. I also will include a ND-BT1 which is the bluetooth adapter. This tv retails for $2200 from the Pioneer website.. Shipping will be $25 as I will heavily pack it. I only accept paypal

Email me at [email protected] for pictures or PM

Here are some specs
General features:
In-dash DVD receiver/navigation system with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
fits double-sized dash openings
motorized 7" video screen with touch-panel controls <LI class=list-heading>Navigation features: turn-by-turn map and voice guidance

built-in 30GB hard drive (20GB for navigation functions, 10GB for music-file storage)
voice command capability; microphone included
text-to-speech technology announces the names of most roads
learning capability: remembers frequently traveled roads and suggests familiar routes
smart routing algorithm takes data such as posted speed limits and number of turns into account to suggest the most efficient route possible
navigation antenna included
nearly 11 million points of interest
Roadside Assistance display
one year of free Roadside Assistance Service <LI class=list-heading>Audio/Video features:

plays DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, CDs, CD-R/RWs, and MP3 discs
Supertuner IIID AM/FM tuner
tri-zone capable
3-band parametric EQ <LI class=list-heading>Expandability:

compatible with Pioneer's iPod interface adapter, Bluetooth adapter, and DVD/CD changer
audio/video input
rear-view camera input
front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs <LI class=list-heading>Other features:

18 FM/6 AM presets
DVD signal-to-noise ratio: 97 dB
warranty: 1 year

·
Registered
57 Posts
Man if I hadnt of bought new headers I would be all over this.....bump for ya though.

·
Registered
446 Posts
oh and the AVIC Z series looks gorgeous in a 300 especially for that price, and heres a pic of the Z1 installed (my brother has a Z2 and there almost identical)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Man wish i could have that...Slightly out of my price range though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.