Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to upgrade my radio so I won't be needing my current setup. That being said I've got the following Headunit and Portable NAV Unit for Sale

Pioneer AVIC-S2 (Retail $400) asking $250 obo
Pioneer USA - Portable Navigation

Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT (Retail $570) asking $500 obo which includes the Headunit, Sirius Satellite Radio Tuner (Retail $50), and IPOD Interface Adapter (Retail $100).

Pioneer USA - Premier

Feel Free to PM me with any questions. Both units have been my car for a little over a year.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Any pics of the acual stuff? I'm interested in the head unit.

·
Registered
350 Posts
if u move this sale to the parts sell/buy maybee more people could be interested! =)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've decided to upgrade my radio so I won't be needing my current setup. That being said I've got the following Headunit and Portable NAV Unit for Sale

Pioneer AVIC-S2 (Retail $400) asking $250 obo
Pioneer USA - Portable Navigation

Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT (Retail $570) asking $500 obo which includes the Headunit, Sirius Satellite Radio Tuner (Retail $50), and IPOD Interface Adapter (Retail $100).

Pioneer USA - Premier

Feel Free to PM me with any questions. Both units have been my car for a little over a year.

UPDATE!!

NAV Sold
Price Drop on the head unit to $450 and I'll also throw in the steering wheel control module with everything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.