Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a set of heads which are at the head porter. I just got done cutting up one stock head in the band saw to see what could be done. If they give the performance we want we will post the numbers and offer a CNC version. Ported intakes as well.

Our new hemi nitrous controller with wideband for fuel control is almost done I cannot wait to see what a 150 progressive shot will feel like on this car.

I have a few other little goodies in the works too I will post details when the time is right.

Mike

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mike,
These all sounds like great mods. I will be waiting (along with quite a few other SRT8 owners) to see the results.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
outstanding!

many of us are quietly waiting for a well engineered and developed mod for the car.

I love Nox when it is set up carefully and with precision/progressive metering.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stevesrt8 said:
many of us are quietly waiting for a well engineered and developed mod for the car.

I love Nox when it is set up carefully and with precision/progressive metering.
You are gonna want one of these then. Individual progressive control for N2O and fuel plus wideband feedback to keep the user defines A/F ratio under conrtol. Throttle plus MAP sensor feedback, so we end up with throttle controlled N20 with wideband feedback control. As soon as my car gets the 1/2 shift problem fixed we will put in the kit and baseline it
Mike

·
Registered
82 Posts
Any progress with your hemi nitrous controller with wideband since your Feb. posting? How about that 1-2 shift

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The nitrous controller is working just fine tuning the software. 1/2 shift still does not work and no fix from DCX
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts