Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Chrysler 300C 2013 luxury model
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am new here I have got problem with my car Bluetooth its not working and even hands free call system keep on loading not connecting when I go to settings and when I touch on Bluetooth doesn't do anything, I don't know what to do I didn't check with any dealer I am attaching some photos please guys help me to fix this please so stressed.
Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Start here.

If updating doesn't resolve the problem, you can press and hold the "hot" and "cold" buttons at the same time to get into the Engineering menu and try a factory reset.

Try an update first, though, because a reset will erase your settings, presets, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Start here.

If updating doesn't resolve the problem, you can press and hold the "hot" and "cold" buttons at the same time to get into the Engineering menu and try a factory reset.

Try an update first, though, because a reset will erase your settings, presets, etc.
hey thanks for your help actually I tried to update it when I update the software the Bluetooth button in 'source' disappear (see 2nd picture) I did open the engineering menu but wasn't sure which option to select, when I download the update it downloads two files m not sure which one is to be put in the USB please help.
Thank you.

·
Registered
340 Posts
hey thanks for your help actually I tried to update it when I update the software the Bluetooth button in 'source' disappear (see 2nd picture) I did open the engineering menu but wasn't sure which option to select, when I download the update it downloads two files m not sure which one is to be put in the USB please help.
Thank you.
One update is for your radio, the other is for your GPS (it is a firmware update, not a map update). You should do them one at a time.

The instructions are on .pdf, but if you'd like a walkthrough, check out this video.

If the update doesn't resolve the problem, select the "Reset to factory default" option in the Engineering menu. But remember that you'll lose your Bluetooth pairings, radio presets and other settings.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One update is for your radio, the other is for your GPS (it is a firmware update, not a map update). You should do them one at a time.

The instructions are on .pdf, but if you'd like a walkthrough, check out this video.

If the update doesn't resolve the problem, select the "Reset to factory default" option in the Engineering menu. But remember that you'll lose your Bluetooth pairings, radio presets and other settings.
Hi I tried but doesn’t ’t work still same

·
Registered
340 Posts
Did you perform an update? How about the factory reset through the Engineering menu?

·
Registered
2012 Chrysler 300s
12 Posts
Start here.

I tried the hot and cold thing too it didn't work after trying an update which didn't work either I ended up getting an FM Bluetooth transmitter for30.00 bucks it plugs right into the aux port your phone will pair with the device which is about as big as a quarter and you have media and hands free phone it works really good if all else fails, I looked into a module to fix it but they start at 600.00, I'm happy the way it is.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I looked into a module to fix it but they start at 600.00, I'm happy the way it is.
Yeah, I personally think the radio is a better starting point, partly because they're so cheap now, but a junkyard Telematics module is not a bad idea either. You can find them online for about $50, sometimes cheaper.

The problem for the OP is, I don't know how easy they are to find in Australia, and shipping from here is crazy expensive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried the hot and cold thing too it didn't work after trying an update which didn't work either I ended up getting an FM Bluetooth transmitter for30.00 bucks it plugs right into the aux port your phone will pair with the device which is about as big as a quarter and you have media and hands free phone it works really good if all else fails, I looked into a module to fix it but they start at 600.00, I'm happy the way it is.
Hi thank you for your suggestion could you plz recommend me any Bluetooth transmitter that i can buy online thank you

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
If you search the forum here you'll find a number of threads with failures of the bluetooth/telematics module (I think the part number is 68222278AA). If you buy that off the shelf it will cost you US $400+

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you search the forum here you'll find a number of threads with failures of the bluetooth/telematics module (I think the part number is 68222278AA). If you buy that off the shelf it will cost you US $400+
Yes. Brand new at the Chrysler dealer, they certainly are expensive. Especially when compared to a junkyard unit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts