Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up....I really need your guys help...

I just bought an '08 Base model Chrysler 300 black on black...

I want to put the DOOR SIDE MOLDING that comes on the 300c, touring, all the upper classes....

THE DEALERSHIP SAYS I CAN BUY A SET OF 4 MOLDINGS FOR ABOUT $300....CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO PAINT THEM METALLIC BLACK WILL COST ME ANOTHER $120 AND INSTALLING THEM ANOTHER $50....THAT BRINGS THIS PROPOSITION TO ABOUT $500 JUST TO PUT FOUR PIECES OF DOOR MOLDING ON MY CAR!!!....

I need your guys help to tell me what you think I should do....DO YOU think that $500 is way too much and I should just forget about it??...OR do you guys know of an easier less expansive way I can get those moldings on my car ???

i think the moldings make the car look a little cooler so I kind of want them but I also know that ALOT of people that DE-MOLDING their 300's ...so I don't know.....WHAT SHOULD I DO????!?!?!?!?!?

·
Banned
651 Posts
tons of us demold our rides, i put my moldings on craigslist and there was no takers so i threw them away. im sure there is someone on here that is planning on demolding soon or has some laying around. youve come to the right place

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
black on black nice buy :biggrin:

It's totally up to yourself with the moulds, don't forget your the one that's going to look at it everyday not us, my 300c was demolded from the previous owner, I kind of like it this way but if it was going to be my daily I prob would get another set to stop people bumping their doors into mine to protect them, and like JRod says, you might find a set on here cheap ready to go :biggrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts