Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those folks with more time, maybe help out some of these members to get some answers.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1608702

You can do this periodically by going to the advanced search feature, and simply changing the search at the bottom to read "at most" 0 posts, and help our fellow LX enthusiasts out!

Thanks to all that take this challenge on for the good of others.. I simply don't have the bandwidth, and so many of you know what you are talking about; I just talk out my butt!

Steve, AKA Cueball

·
Registered
435 Posts
Luv it, great thinking, sux that some threads go by unnoticed, hopefully they'll get some answers and advice to help them, that's what we are all here for anyway, right?

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks folks!!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
must have a finite life to the search...

Just look for folks with no answers to their threads, and help them out.

If you are search friendly, go to search, then advanced search. Do no more than change it to say "find threads with" "at most" 0 posts/replies toward the bottom left and hit enter, It will show posts with only 0 replies and we can help each other out! Some are of course For sale ads, but many just get buried in the forums.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
must have a finite life to the search...

Just look for folks with no answers to their threads, and help them out.

If you are search friendly, go to search, then advanced search. Do no more than change it to say "find threads with" "at most" 0 posts/replies toward the bottom left and hit enter, It will show posts with only 0 replies and we can help each other out! Some are of course For sale ads, but many just get buried in the forums.
Steve, have we lost that loving feeling?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts