Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with a dealer here, put a 500 deposit as some one dropped the order on srt8. Its in "I" status and he told not more than couple of weeks any suggestions.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE:

He says he already got the invoice on the car, so that means there is already has a vin number(SWEET). Now for trading in my AWD how much will i loose and the dealer is asking 47k on the vehicle for srt8 what do u guys say. :cool: :cool:

I feel so happy. "I" status

·
Registered
679 Posts
definitely

if the $47K includes the gass guzzler tax, and the car is loaded, that is basically MSRP. Did he give you a ship date or delivery date??

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spoke with my dealer.

48K with taxes and including moonroof and soundgroup II, NO side airbags.

is this a fair price. He even told 2k over sticker.

For the trade on my 300CAWD he only is offering me 30K(is this fair).

·
Registered
389 Posts
$30K for trade in on your AWD.. I believe you said you paid around $45K for it. I would try to sell it on my own first. $15,000 loss for a few months of driving the car is pretty steep.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jerry M. said:
$30K for trade in on your AWD.. I believe you said you paid around $45K for it. I would try to sell it on my own first. $15,000 loss for a few months of driving the car is pretty steep.
I know how much do u guys think i can sell it for outside. NO DINGS/NO DENTS complete underbody, interior, exterior check done.

I paid 45k with 100k warranty i will get that back so drop 2k.
so i am taking a 13k hit as of now.
Plus u wont get 2k on taxes back no matter what so drop another 2k
41K.
3K miles on the car so thats another 1.5K hit almost.
So i am taking 9.5K hit.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'd say sell it to me for $31k. :D

We know you are a smart guy already cause you bought a 300C, so we know your not going to be suckered into trading it outright for $30k. Sell it on eBay and at the same time put it in the local paper for $41,500.00

Remember, unless a Dealership has one for sale now, there won't be any available until May or June. You'll be able to sell it by then for $40,000 at least, because gauranteed there are a lot of people out there that don't want to wait.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I am selling it for 35k. If any offers its yours. 3k miles with recent oil change that costed me at least 120 bucks.

All the options including smokers group. everything is yours with all options checked. Sirius is not even activated.

Tires upgrade from conti's to BF goodrich kdws and the stock tires are yours as well.

I will get it certified by a local dealer if you like and i can give the vin number any time.

PICS ARE POSTED on of the thread i will post it here soon.

Oh yeah the people that gonna flame for the almost crash thread, the dealer just informed there is nothing that came off under the car, he even told the paint is good under your bumper and nothing damaged.

I am gonna get this car certified and put it in autotrader.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Take it from me, I just sold my 2000 Nissan Maxima for $14,500 even after everyone told me I would never get that much. Dealer said 9-10k, yea RIGHT. I kept it clean and was rewarded. i sold it to someone at work and had more than 1 offer. Could have got more, but I didn't want to get greedy. Sell your car for a couple thousand less than what you paid. The deal has to be right for you and the buyer. The extended warranty will also be a good selling point. If you can't get good money for it, don't take the hit and just drive it for a while and buy the next hottest thing after we already bought the SRT 8..................good luck.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I think you could get 40K+ easily up there in snow country for that car. They are high demand everywhere, and I would think up North it would be insane (for an AWD), just put it in the paper. Sounds to me like that dealer is trying to pull one over on you.

No way would I take a $9500 hit for a car I drove for a couple of months for about 80 more hp and some upgraded brakes, so put an ad in the paper, and think about trying ebay if nobody bites on it. I would stand on 41K firm, as a starting point.

·
Registered
272 Posts
lmao, 40k+ for a used 40k car? Yea right...The performance enthusiats are most likely to get the RWD. and the people who care about AWD are not going to pay sticker for it when they can get it under sticker from a dealer for a NEW car.

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
Taha24 said:
lmao, 40k+ for a used 40k car? Yea right...The performance enthusiats are most likely to get the RWD. and the people who care about AWD are not going to pay sticker for it when they can get it under sticker from a dealer for a NEW car.
Well - time will tell, right?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Taha24 said:
the people who care about AWD are not going to pay sticker for it when they can get it under sticker from a dealer for a NEW car.
Maybe it's different up there, but all Hemi Cs in the Phoenix valley have a 3-5K markup. Trust me, I shopped ALOT. For that car in Phoenix, he could get 40K very easily, of course there are alot of people with way too much money to burn out here seems like.

If I could have found any C for less than MSRP, I woulda jumped on it and not waited for the SRT. The fleet manager at Airpark laughed at me when I wanted an SRT for 45K, he said "You won't find a regular C for that!" Scary thing was, I didn't believe him and shopped all over this valley, only to find out he was right. That's why I'm driving almost 1K miles for my SRT at MSRP, assuming they ever get it :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts