Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had my 2005 300 too 5 different shops to fix my a/c and nobody knows whats wrong with my a/c.....it works only when it wants too and the rest of the time it just blows hot, plz help, all new relays, tranduers, freon is good. i was told all mager componts are good. they also said the have jumped everything and it all works

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Have you checked what happens to the compressor (under the hood0 when you turn the AC on and off, it should kick in and out.

If that's working normally then possible you have the "sticking blend door" issue in the heater unit inside the car which is stopping the cold air reaching you (search the forum there are quite a few threads on that)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you checked what happens to the compressor (under the hood0 when you turn the AC on and off, it should kick in and out.

If that's working normally then possible you have the "sticking blend door" issue in the heater unit inside the car which is stopping the cold air reaching you (search the forum there are quite a few threads on that)
thank you for replying,,,,,,,the compressor doesnt kick in or doesnt come on, also my fans dont come on. the shops say that they jumped compressor and fans and they both work when jumped. sometimes everything works great, compressor fans, cold air but most of the time blows hot. the shops have said that its electoral but the controls all work, fan switch all speeds. hot to cold switch works. i took the car to auto electric, they had it for 5 days and dont know why it works when it wants too. i spent 1300.00 so far with all the different shops

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
copper
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing