Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luv it here so far but I got issues,
, LOL.
Been here 10 days, posted way more than 10 um...post, and All I get when trying to Pm some one is :nono:

I'm not one to Beg, :hail: but I will ask (don't make me get whinny) ... can someone tell me how do I start my PM option. Do I have to do anything or do I have to let someone know?

Maybe if one of the Moderators reads this thy can activate it for me
or tell me what I have to do, c'mon guys moderate...
(or do I have to show you how?
... hehehe)
I'll play nice I promise.

Thanks!
Cynthia :kiss:

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Even though I'd really love to see you get all whiny and stuff (haha), here's what you need to do. I get the first PM though!

Click on your User CP.
Look to the left for Edit Options.
Look for the box beside Enable Private Messaging and put a check in the box.
Scroll all the way to the bottom and click Save.

There ya have it!

Bernie

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
went to my cp, no option for the pm yet.

Guess it's just not working, maybe I have to wait till tomorrow? Still having fun though..so no worries. I'll be sure to hit you up first and at least say H'Lo...

Think I'm going to catch a Power Packed Limeade (aka Margarita) that'll lighten things up for me since I can't PM yet...
:beerchug:
Thanks Bernie, might be back on later...
TGIF today/TGIF tomorrow
Today is self explanitory, tomorrows is
Thank God I've Forgotten (all the $h!T I did on Friday)

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
I gotcha. It seemed like you've been here forever, but you only just joined on the 11th. You have more than enough posts, but you need to be here for 10 days as well. I know today would be 10 days though. It may also be down to the exact time of day you signed your life away here. Do you remember what time it was when you met your fate?...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gotcha. It seemed like you've been here forever .... Do you remember what time it was when you met your fate?...haha.

Bernie
Met my fate.... um one day when I was a little girl I happen to stumble on a frog who said he was a cursed prince and If I kissed him he would turn back and I could be his princess.... Later as I was snacking on dome frog legs, I said to myself..."Princess? Whatever, I'm a freakin Godess" LOL.

Like I've been here for ever... like good way or bad, LOL. I just tend to make myself at home...
guess what?
I went ahead and took the molding off!
I said I was going to get a margarita but when I went outside I just decided to go ahead and do it. I'm kinda spur of the moment like this.

Posted in the to de-mold or not to de-mold thread I did.... 20 minutes! and what a difference!
anyway... now I got to go wash my car... maybe I should have listened to that damn frog, LOL

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Oh no, I meant that in the best way!!! We need some humour here. I find your posts funny. Just finished reading your de-molding post and even that was funny with the high heels and stuff...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
683 Posts
You should think about coming to the All Texas LX Meet and Greet happening end of May. There is more info in the Texas forum. I think you'd fit right in.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Met my fate.... um one day when I was a little girl I happen to stumble on a frog who said he was a cursed prince and If I kissed him he would turn back and I could be his princess.... Later as I was snacking on dome frog legs, I said to myself..."Princess? Whatever, I'm a freakin Godess" LOL.

Like I've been here for ever... like good way or bad, LOL. I just tend to make myself at home...
guess what?
I went ahead and took the molding off!
I said I was going to get a margarita but when I went outside I just decided to go ahead and do it. I'm kinda spur of the moment like this.

Posted in the to de-mold or not to de-mold thread I did.... 20 minutes! and what a difference!
anyway... now I got to go wash my car... maybe I should have listened to that damn frog, LOL
ATTAGIRL!

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
I see your PM's are up and running! It must have been time of day specific.

Bernie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts