Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if i am in the right spot or not...but do i have to activate PMs or is there some type of time frame before i am allowed to send them???

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
go in user cp and make sure you have it set to pm

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
by the way that would under edit options-and scroll down to you see private. messaging. Make sure box is checked

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
yeah dont show anything with that..still not able to send PMs...any other ideas?
After you went to your User CP, edit options, and placed a check mark in the enable private messaging, did you then scroll down to the very bottom of that page and click on save?

bruno

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
I believe you have to have a certain amount of posts to PM, plus you have to be a member for 10 days I think.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
You've got plenty of posts, but might be just a whisker short of the 10 days membership required. (I think it's 10 days.) User Control Panel | Edit Options | Enable Private Messaging - check it again.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
You should be ok on the 10th of July I believe. sorry to have you wait that long for PMs, but it is site policy.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
one more day!!! hey its not your fault...as long as i get it sooner or later i am cool with it...thanks all for your help!

·
Registered
204 Posts
So is it a month? I thought I read it was 10 days? Damn, I've got a long ways to go. I can't post in the for sale section either. :happysad: I guess it keeps me from spending money. :smashfrea

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
So is it a month? I thought I read it was 10 days? Damn, I've got a long ways to go. I can't post in the for sale section either. :happysad: I guess it keeps me from spending money. :smashfrea
You must be a member for 10 days minimum and have made 10 posts minimum before you can go into your User CP and make those changes in your options mentioned above that will allow you to post in those certain threads.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. I think I should be good with the ten days soon. And don't have to worry about the post count. Lol. What can I say I got addicted quick. ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
You must be a member for 10 days minimum and have made 10 posts minimum before you can go into your User CP and make those changes in your options mentioned above that will allow you to post in those certain threads.

Machosos must have joined June 30th than? I was looking at his join date and assumed he had been a member for almost a month now.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Yep, July 30th!

You should be able to go the the users Profile and see the exact date they joined. The username on the left of a post has links if you click once...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok so now i got the private messaging....too bad i dont really need it now...but pretty sure i will later...thanks all

·
Registered
138 Posts
ok so now i got the private messaging....too bad i dont really need it now...but pretty sure i will later...thanks all
AT least you do, I've been a member for a month with a dozen posts and I still can't PM or buy something I want in the FS section.

·
Registered
204 Posts
AT least you do, I've been a member for a month with a dozen posts and I still can't PM or buy something I want in the FS section.

Really? Today is my tenth day since joining and I'm still not able to PM or post in the for sale section. :worried:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts