Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Ah well, maybe it can't be done on a '15. Was worth a shot so thanks for trying. Does seem odd that they'd stop you loading custom poi's.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ah well, maybe it can't be done on a '15. Was worth a shot so thanks for trying. Does seem odd that they'd stop you loading custom poi's.
I am not saying you cant load it all I am saying is I couldn't do it, i think I have followed everything correctly and tried a few extra things but I can't see it anywhere. I did it all on ACC so maybe that's a issue I might try it with the car running tomorrow.

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
We will have a 15 model that we can test with soon to see if there might be some way around it.

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
He was supposed to call into my place when he picked it up. Mind you, he was also supposed to behave himself on 3CF. Ah well.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hope this one is better than last one, I only used speed and red light camera files and it didn't work real well :shrug: no more voice warning just single beep no more picture of camera either. I thought maybe doesn't mix well with 2017 maps. :pat:

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I don't know what might be causing that, the audio and picture files have never changed. (and won't be any different in POI16). Maybe I'll check out some different settings and post up a test file.

·
Registered
389 Posts
To get this correct, all I have to do is unzip the DL POI16 and copy the Poi.gpi file onto a USB drive and pop the USB drive into the UConnect?

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Retain the folder structure on the usb that's in the zip file. x/Garmin/POI/Poi.gpi With nothing else on the usb stick.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Downloaded you POI with no problems Piggy how can I tell if it’s going to work I looked in the POI page and could not see a speed camera POI or maybe I’m try to use Gamin like a TomTom?

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
If you can see the POI menu page where you can turn the voice alert on and off then you know everything is correct and well work as intended

61 - 80 of 85 Posts