Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Drive past a camera and see if it tells you it's there. Or maybe a couple of them just in case one's not listed.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah Piggy went for a drive & it tells me it's there thanks, should I be seen a speed camera on the map or just a text?

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
It should give you a bong and an image (gif type thing) on all of them, but it appears it often doesn't, I don't know why. But so long as you have at least some warning be it a text only.... oh well, it seems to have a mind of it's own sometimes. Not sure what I can do to fix it.

But hey, it could be worse, you could not even be able to load custom poi's, like the '15 and '16 models. Gotta love that and not being able to update the maps either.

·
Registered
389 Posts
100% correct Piggy; I found another tech site on how to update the latest maps on our cars. Been playing with TomTom OS for years & now have to learn all over again with Garmin OS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Piggy
Your POI16 files have certainly been the best for my fiat Freemont 2015 model with the 8.4an screen.
Please is there any chance of an updated File with the latest Speed cams and red lights,as any others i have tried have not worked at all.
Your help would be much appreciated.
Renits

81 - 85 of 85 Posts