Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD someone got a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unitedsta
Just in time for MN winters!!! Tired of sliding around everywhere on your stock tires? This police package will solve that problem!!
Used ONE winter, less than 2000 miles, still has the knobs on the tires. These were on my 2007 Chrysler 300 C.
The police package includes the four wheels, four dog dish centercaps (not a scratch on them), and the twenty special lugnuts for the centercaps.This package retails for $860!

The winter tires are Michelin X-ice size 225/60R18. The tires NEW are $825.
These tires make such a difference in ice/snow/slushy conditions, you will not believe the improvement they make. One wheel has a slight scuff on it but you really have to look closely to notice. I washed my car literally every night in the winter so these are in excellent condition. Here is the info from the mopar store I bought them from last year, late December:
FITS THE 2006-2012 CHARGERS AND 300'S! ALSO FITS THE 2009 CHALLENGER!
SPECIAL LUG NUTS ARE NEEDED FOR THIS WHEEL!
WILL NOT FIT AWD MODELS OR SRT MODELS WITH BREMBO BRAKES!
AUCTION IS FOR FOUR WHEELS, 20 LUG NUTS AND MATCHING HUBCAPS, AND THE SET OF WINTER TIRES!
MOPAR # 4895425AD (X4)/ 4895430AB(X20) /4895432AA (X4)

RETAILS FOR OVER $860! THE WHEELS ALONE WERE $825
Why buy new, when for $150 more than a new set of tires you can have the whole police package???
These wheels look absolutely stunning, people will move out of your way, and you get compliments all the time!!

For about half the price of a new package you will not be disappointed! These are priced VERY low to move NOW, email if you need to see what they looked like on my car and I can send you some pics.

SHIPPING $$--You pay for shipping, keep in mind they are wheels, not a box of shirts. I will ship from UPS as they have the cheapest rates and better service than USPS. Whatever it costs to ship them is what I will add to the price. I don't need to make extra money on shipping. Prefer local pickup in Minneapolis area-could meet if close by.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.