Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
hrmmm...i'm going to have to say it's not so much about what i want in the car itself but more the way the DC is marketing the car. I was just reading in another thread that they may be making a Hearst version of this car...WTF. The 300 is supposed to be Chrysler corp most prestige car and they are offering it as a Hearst. This car shouldn't even be available as a "fleet" vehicle. Now every rental car place and their uncle has one on the lot.

Being a Ford guy this is the Chrysler i have ever owned and don't get me wrong i love the 300 as a car but DC has to get their head on straight about this "problem". God only knows what resale will be like in 3 years. At the moment i also own a Lincoln LS and to date i haven't seen one available on a rental lot.

·
Registered
506 Posts
99gt, I turned down a lincon LS rental car from enterprise rent a car the week of christmas for a new druango... We were driving to colorado and wanted a 4 wheel drive vehicle, but that was the car they had for me when the other persons insurance was paying to repair my 2000 300M I had just before I got the C. The lincon LS was one of the few cars they had left in stock... No jeeps.. =(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts