Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Click on the image above to see slide show.....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
nice...very nice

·
Registered
81 Posts
tint looks good with that color...nice ride!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the comments guys.....Appreciate it....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does The Throttle Body Spacer Make Any Differance? Worth The $$?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The throttle body spacer gives a little help in the torque. i fell the difference going from stop and quickly accelerating...is not that much thought...it also gives the car a little whistle sound like if it was super charged....it only costed me $50 so it wasn't that bad......oh it also helps a little bit in the gas miles/gallon.....i believe if i remeber correctly it went from like 10.2mpg to like a 13.8mpg around town...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice Car Bro...i Love The Color...we Are Closed I Live In West Palm Beach

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so is yours....

Nice Car Bro...i Love The Color...we Are Closed I Live In West Palm Beach

so is your car....nice...i like what you have done to it....i thought about black, but i have a black car and it shows when is dirty so quick....and i dont have too much time to wash it often so i went with this color which i love also, is a little different.....You latino? im puerto rican.....

·
Registered
311 Posts
so is your car....nice...i like what you have done to it....i thought about black, but i have a black car and it shows when is dirty so quick....and i dont have too much time to wash it often so i went with this color which i love also, is a little different.....You latino? im puerto rican.....
BORICUA.....YO SOY CUBANO 100% PAPA...OYE WE ARE TRYING TO ORGANIZE A METTING AROUND HERE I LET U KNOW OK..SO U CAN CANE DOWN HERE ONCE TO MEET WITH US...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts