Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys... i found this board lastnight and seen all the questions about superchargers.

I recently sold my 2002 Eclipse GT which had a ton of modifications for something more Elegant and Powerful ;)

But One thing i had going was a RIPP Mod Supercharger. These guys have been featured on TV SHows and a Ton of Magazines. Their Kits are awsome that they fabricate and build. They dont just drop a SC onto a car, they come out with Custom Pistons, tuning software, headers.. everything!

Post here if you are interested or in the market for a supercharger. I emailed them lastnight asking if they had plans to Prototype for our Cars. He asked for the link to this forum.. lets see what they can do!

check out Ripp Mods

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey AZ...I have been snooping around for Hemi huffers since Jan03. As you will have read on the various threads, Whipple whoosed out and gave up on engineering the unit and Kenne Bell is still fighting to get control of the computer programming so he can make it work (both have suggested the DCX is offering absolutely NO help). I suspect the 1st one to market with a tested and reliable unit will immediately go to backorders for the next YEAR! Both Whipple & Bell were designing with an intercooler model...that's how I would spend my money. If you hear more, please keep us posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts