Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I come under circumstances that are far from the best as I have my insurance companies "complimentary concierge" service shopping for a black RWD 300C for me as my Lotus Esprit was just totaled.

I've always been a fan of the 300's looks and after totaling my Esprit I though now would be a good time to go ahead and look into getting a 300. I'd love the SRT8 but it is just a tad out of my price range and the 300C will do just fine I think. As a matter of fact, the only thing I don't like about the 300's are the fact they aren't offered with a real manual transmission but I think I can get past that.

I'm looking forward to what the company comes up with and decided I'd get a head start and start learning more about the cars so that I know more about it when they find one for me.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear about your car being totaled. However, I don't think you will regret getting a 300c. Don't worry about the transmission. You will have lots of fun using the 5 speed auto stick as many members consistently do.

Hope to hear more from you!
bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You will get loads of advice and help on this site. Just wish we were welcoming you under better circumstances. However you make no mention of personal injury so at least there is that. Enjoy being here.
Cheers John

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: They have found one with 31k on it. I think he said Brilliant Black with pearl? Heated seats, power everything, 6 CD changer, steering wheel controls, and satellite radio.

I'm excited.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Brilliant Black Hemi, great color! Look around on the web for yourself if you can. You may find one with lower miles and in your price range. Autotrader.com usually gives you a good idea of what's available in your area, cars.com is ok too. Too bad about your Esprit, that's a fantastic car. It's going to be different in your Hemi 4 dr. sedan, a different kind of "more smiles with every mile".

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update: I am the proud owner of a 300 now. Though, it isn't quite what I was looking for originally (300C) I am very pleased. Pictures below...

:arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms:

·
Registered
688 Posts
welcome aboard !!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! You will be not be dissapointed with your 300c as most of us absolutely love our cars. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get your SRT for?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the Forum! You will be not be dissapointed with your 300c as most of us absolutely love our cars. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get your SRT for?
A lot less than the Blue Book value of $33k. :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts