Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see a picture of you and a celeberity???? Photoshop does not count.

I don't have any, so let's see what you got....

·
Registered
46 Posts
do I count myslef?

read the next one below sorry

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here it go!

Do counting myself is valid? Well before you guys start saying other things, I'm consider kind of a celebrity. I'm a professional baseball player and have played for some recognized teams........And a proud owner of my power machine CSRT....
The sites are in spanish, I'm Puerto Rican and my non-profit organization is based in Puerto Rico, so my two sites are in spanish. I'm working on another webpage, which will be bi-lingual (spanish-english). Search for the pictures on both, there is alot of pictures with celebrities from Puerto Rico and some other international ones. Obviously there is a lot of baseball players, lol......And by the way is always fun to be part of this forum...I like it...I have learned a lot about my car and I like to work on my cars myself also. And this forum has been a lot of help for me. I just got my headrest installed myself. Yes I have the money to pay for, but working on the car is also a type of therapy and relaxation for me.........Well take care and here are the links for my sites:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6681292143

MySpace.com - PRO-Dream - 31 - Male - Levittown, Toa Baja - www.myspace.com/pro_dream

·
Registered
465 Posts
Do counting myself is valid? Well before you guys start saying other things, I'm consider kind of a celebrity. I'm a professional baseball player and have played for some recognized teams........And a pround owner of my power machine CSRT....

my wife's aunt is a big CEO for nike down in portland. she is the only "celebrity" i have met and know. i met bobby engram and got his autograph though! i wish i could have taken a picture together

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
met this dude at work. my job rocks. lots of really cool people come through.

you may recognize me, but hopefully you recognize the other cat in the pic.:biggrin:

·
Registered
228 Posts
That LL! Nice pic man, so far you're winnin for sure

Back when I was 10 or 11 I went to Pikes Peak in Colorado, and got to the top of the mountain and ran into WWF's Nature Boy (Ric Flair). I got my picture taken with him with a disposable camera, but the picture was cut like halfway down the middle. Also got his autograph. Thats pretty much the only celebrity I've met.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Me Druuuuuunk with #13 (Leyla) and #1 (Claudia) from Deal or No Deal

I was at a holiday party with their agent. C.C. Deville, Emanuel Lewis, this girl from PlayBoy radio and a few others. The ladies were modeling hot sauce. LOL! Cool time with everyone being... well... normal. Leyla is FUNNY as ****! We got into a cursing match in farsi.

I can't believe I posted a pic of myself on the "internets". I feel cheesy.

Ol' Dusty gets red eyes when he drinks!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have a picture somewhere of me and Wesley Clark when he was gonna run for President.... however, I believe its on my home computer and Im in Iraq

1 - 9 of 9 Posts