Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
101 - 120 of 185 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Getting reacquainted with my DSLR and starting to read up on getting some pictures that I have in mind. Finding the spot and the time of day is easier than I thought, but taking the pic and have it even close to a starting point is proving difficult.

Figured this would be a good place to start documenting my photography progress.

Shot this today, Christmas Eve, just as it started to rain again.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Reactions: jaamz

·
Registered
9 Posts
This forum doesn't seem as user friendly as some of the others I've been on for my other cars. The only option I could find to post anything says "post reply" not "post comment" so I'm not sure what I'm doing with this. Either way, here's a few pictures of the black 300 that I drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't have a problem with the rotary gear shifter tbh.
An automatic is an automatic
I also own a tuned Pontiac Solstice GXP manual, so I get my gear shifting fix when I need it.

Cheers??

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Doing more work on my race car. Going aero all round for better down force: new front clip; rockers; and rear clip. The idea is to keep air away from the underside. This will help push the car down on the track - especially in the corners:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just can't wrap my head around the dial-a-gear, and not having a stick of sorts right there in the center console
there's no difference in the rotary in the new 300 vs the electronic shifter in the 2014 that I'm driving other than the actual user interface. once you move away from manual stick shift, the point is moot anyway. automatic is automatic. I also drive a MB S550, and the idrive spinoff that they stole from bmw took much more figuring out than a rotary shifter, but once you get it, it makes sense. my only beef is that you're locked into their sound system. about the only thing easily upgradable are the speakers. but I digress...

·
Registered
9 Posts
what are my chances of winning rotm? does having a 32" flat screen and a bar in the back plus the ability to seat 12 passengers comfortably gain any points?

·
Registered
15 Posts
My 2015 300s with Niche GT5 20x10.5 rear 8.5 front offset on Firestone Indy 500 tires. K&N 63 series high-flow intake. Flowmaster Supper 44 with 3inch pipes and resonator delete. Switched the interior dome/map, courtesy/trunk light for the Oracle T9 LEDs. Lastly, I added the MGP brake caliper covers, mainly to reduce brake dust on my wheels but the red covers do look pretty cool on a flat black wheel as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Very nice. I know I'll fail eventually, but I am fighting the urge to change up the exhaust. I just am loving having a quiet car where I can hear my music at high quality and yet, like last night when pulling out in to traffic, the rear end stepped out rather far and and just kept it there until I wanted. First time in the 300!!!

101 - 120 of 185 Posts