Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
What year and number did you get? I have 2013 #64
The second picture is when the dealer replaced my cracked dashboard.

Word of advice, if you screw the spoiler to your trunk the value of that limited edition will go down drastically. If it did not come factory that way, which it didn't, never make permanent changes. Unless you plan on keeping that car until you pass away, then do what you want. This is coming from someone that has met and talked to John Varvatos.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
What year and number did you get? I have 2013 #64
The second picture is when the dealer replaced my cracked dashboard.

Word of advice, if you screw the spoiler to your trunk the value of that limited edition will go down drastically. If it did not come factory that way, which it didn't, never make permanent changes. Unless you plan on keeping that car until you pass away, then do what you want. This is coming from someone that has met and talked to John Varvatos.
#308 . I have noticed the leather on my dash has curled up and come undone. Is this something that is covered under warranty?

Also, I couldn't give two sh*ts about what John Varvatos says. I didn't even know who he was until I bought the car... but either way, thanks for the heads up ::smile::

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
#308 . I have noticed the leather on my dash has curled up and come undone. Is this something that is covered under warranty?

Also, I couldn't give two sh*ts about what John Varvatos says. I didn't even know who he was until I bought the car... but either way, thanks for the heads up ::smile::
If you are under the 3/36,000 the leather dash should be covered.

I don't care about the classic value either, I'm going to just drive the snot outta my cars and Detroit can make me another one when I'm done.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My old dashboard was also curling up towards the front where the stitching is. There's nothing they would've done about that but when my dashboard split open I brought it in and everything was covered under my warranty I have 32,000 miles on it and it took them six weeks for one person to do the entire job. They had to take everything I mean absolutely everything off all the way to the firewall except the AC blower. I came there at the halfway point to see how the progress was and I really don't know how they were able to put it all back together because they had screws and parts randomly placed around the floor of my vehicle nothing was label to where they go nothing was put in bins or boxes but the results are amazing to have a new leather dashboard and everything fit perfectly. The only thing left I have to fix my car is the trunk rattles and I could hear it in the car because of the 10 inch Orion sub and amp I put in the trunk. I have to put Dynamat liner in the trunk lid. It's possible that the bass for my sub split the dash apart but I never mention that.

·
Registered
596 Posts
My 06 300 srt8

Attachments

121 - 140 of 179 Posts