Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Here's latest of my '15 300S... work in progress

She's Phantom Black Pearl TriCoat and I'm liking the color more & more over time. In different lighting, changes from black, to charcoal to heavy glitter pearl on sunny days.

Since winter has not existed in Midwest this year, decided to get the newest wheels mounted early, (OEM polished 20s) Some very subtle touches to pull from the wheels and make the car more unique> New 'S' emblems on the front fenders & center front hood-bumper cover. New bright polished stainless lower body strips (previously had a set in black chrome to match the Y-spoke gunmetal wheels), & small chrome K&N rear window decals. The BSMs are DAWN brand, and are painted in matching OEM paint. Visually, I like that the leaner, longer look of the car with the 2 stealthy side moldings finished now. Besides, in the city those BSMs are life savers. Still doing some work on the interior too, post pics in future.

Personally, I'm going for a nice mix of Sport & Luxury out of my 300, (driving & appearance), and pleased how its coming along so far, inside & out. By starting with an S, I can introduce a bit of bright-work here and there w/o going full out everywhere. I may try chrome mirrors soon, but the ones that only cover the upper half so I still have the black paint below. Liking how the wheels, lower molding, exhaust tips and details pull together with OEM front/rear chromed wing emblems for a cohesive look.

couple other attached pics of the rear spoiler after prep/paint and K&N intake, previously installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts

Just got mine sorted with some plastidip over the chrome and detailed :)
I've got some actual black numberplates I haven't gotten done switching over with vicroads yet.
I'll update my post when I eventually do.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Black and chrome is a very nice combo, shame to cover it up in some ways.
True, I tossed up going either leaving it chromed or going for black. Obviously I ended up going for black, my reasoning being I kind of wanted a bit more of a muscley feel, not that the car lacks generally, just wanted it even more muscley!

On the plus side, it's only plastidip so if I ever feel like going back I can just peel it all off!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, I'm thinking of doing the trims around the glass. Not sure yet.
Yeah they looked sweet, if I was to go back to the chrome then I'd definitely leave the window trims black.

I'm a fan of blacking out the window trim. These are mine that I did that to both.
They look real good, love the black and the rims are excellent. Are they oem?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yeah they looked sweet, if I was to go back to the chrome then I'd definitely leave the window trims black.

They look real good, love the black and the rims are excellent. Are they oem?

The one on the right have the OEM SRT Design wheels which are slightly different. The one on the right is my SRT8 with Rohanna wheels. They were on their when I bought it and I love them! Getting ready to powder coat them copper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
The one on the right have the OEM SRT Design wheels which are slightly different. The one on the right is my SRT8 with Rohanna wheels. They were on their when I bought it and I love them! Getting ready to powder coat them copper
That sounds quite good, don't forget to talk pictures when it's done.

141 - 160 of 181 Posts