Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna get one thing straight with every one. OK i flipped really bad. I took it out on northern. I know its bad to do that and i wanna apologize to every one. If u could read my thread when i posted u could understand what i am trying to put together for my thread about the pictures ( i said bad pictures in the thread and i was judged to soon about me and my pictures and my car--I also said in the title i will post better ones, but atleast i need to get home to do that). I would like to say one thing its easier to judge than to understand. I made the mistake of judging on northern. I should have just waived off what northern said but i dont like to get humiliated like that. I always respond back to that type of stuff. next time if you guys dont like some of my threads or u think its pointless for u, please dont post stuff like what northern did, i have a bad habit to respond back quick and i will try to avoid that as much as possible. Next time i would try to make my point more clearer when i post my threads. :eek: :eek:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hey man, I know the feeling! :)

Rambit

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
very kool of you 300cawd , it takes a heck of a guy to realize he overstepped , and apologize to the whole forum and im proud your a michigan member..
tz

we can take some good pics and then you can post them ...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I Have Know Idea What He Is Talking About Either,
But That Is Aweful Sweet Of You To Do This
Hey Northrider, Forgive , Forget, Lets All Ride On
Life's To Short, And After All........northrider
You Have A Kickbut Car, The Right Color Too,
And I'm Sure You Look Good In It
So Be Happy

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4th page what northern posted, i responded back very harshely, but now i removed it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Too bad I didn't see your response to him :) lol I guess and you and me need to take the same anger management course lol :) northern is cool... a lot of times is not what you is how you say it and who you say it to. either way, apology accepted :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts