Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have noticed the odd post that says members are not sure how to post photo's, so I am putting up this thread as a test area with instructions.
To keep it simple I will only give instructions using photobucket. If there is other ways to post photo's someone else may like to post instructions.

Go to photobucket. Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Join up and follow instructions.
Then simply click on upload image or video. From there you click on choose file. Now browse your own files to find your file with the image you want to upload and click on it and press ok. It will then upload. Once this is done another screen will pop up to name your image finish that screen and another screen will come up with your image on it. There will be 4 lines below it showing addresses. Click the last or bottom one. This will copy it. Now simply go back to your post and place the cursor where you want to insert the image and right click again. Then click paste. Last thing is to click on preview post to make sure it looks the way you want it to. Then submit.
I like to open 2 internet screens while I do this so that I can flick back and foward between the two screens. This can be done by opening your internet browser twice. Open the first one then minimise it then open up another internet browser page by repeating the first steps again. Now you can have the forum and photobucket open at the same time.
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
184 Posts
To test my own instructions I have put up this photo of myself. Is my hair OK ?

Now Brett,,, what an acomplishment,, was only a matter of days or maybe a week the last time we saw you,,,, i must admit the improvement is astonishing,,,, congratulations on winning Australias top model,,,, you da man,,,, ha ha ha,,,

PS: glad you kept the goaty,,lol,,,,,,, :fing02:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thats not brett, he's to tall.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Well done Brett. Good to bring this "instruction" back up and thanks Bruno for reminding us of the sticky with more extensive instructions.

Brett, I am amazed how good the make-up you wear transforms you but I do see the resemblance to the guy I met at the last M&G in that picture. :laughing:

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
haha.... I donno what i would do... with out this site & u guys haha... I believe I am the only Person in my Lecture with a smile on his face hahaha.... GOOD JOB:fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts