Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, it's for my 06, SRT8 Supercharged. No track. Just having fun on the streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had Stop Tech rotors with Power Stop Ceramic/Carbon pads and they were a nice step up from the Napa premium pads/rotors I had on my Lincoln Mark VIII. I plan a similar setup when it comes time to do brakes on my 300c.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent. Thanks for the reply. I decided on Centric Posi Quiet pads and Stop Tech slotted rotors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
I have used the Posi Quiets for 6 years. 2nd set on the front now. Good wear but they do leave brake dust. Got about 60K miles out of the front set. I still have to put the rear set on. The rears are still on the original at 173K miles.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have used the Posi Quiets for 6 years. 2nd set on the front now. Good wear but they do leave brake dust. Got about 60K miles out of the front set. I still have to put the rear set on. The rears are still on the original at 173K miles.
Have you been using the Posi Quiet Ceramics or Semi-Metallics? I think I have the semi-metallics and they squeal like mad...

By dust, do you mean like one day use and they're covered with dust?

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
It will take longer than a day. Depending on how frequent you wash your car they can get pretty dark. Now I'm talking 3-4 weeks between washes. But if you wash it weekly or every 2 weeks you should be fine.

I am using the Semi-Metallics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts