Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to kbb.com and intellichoice.com. Has anyone else come across this? This is very strange as I ordered my car with both options. Any idea what is going on here?

Also, what is the Kicker speaker upgrade? Is this a replacement for the Boston Acoustic speakers or an additional upgrade?

·
Registered
69 Posts
My order sheet from the dealer has all options with power sunroof and for the Kicker it says " 7 high perf Kicker Speakers w/Subwoofer

·
Registered
117 Posts
rrucker said:
according to kbb.com and intellichoice.com. Has anyone else come across this? This is very strange as I ordered my car with both options. Any idea what is going on here?

Also, what is the Kicker speaker upgrade? Is this a replacement for the Boston Acoustic speakers or an additional upgrade?
Naaa...that's not so. I have a Loaded '06, with SRT 1 & 2, Kicker Sound, and a roof.

LJB ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
rrucker said:

Just because the drop-downs on some website are screwed up doesn't mean anything.

·
Registered
170 Posts
E55 KEV said:
are they also dropping the speakers by Boston Acoustics?
Damn you guys. I want my SRT-8 and I still don't have a VIN. I can take a car that should arrive in 10-12 days for a 5K premium. I just don’t think it’s worth the money. What do you think?

·
Registered
842 Posts
indyCoder said:
Damn you guys. I want my SRT-8 and I still don't have a VIN. I can take a car that should arrive in 10-12 days for a 5K premium. I just don’t think it’s worth the money. What do you think?
dude it all boils down to this..if you got a exrta 5g's SPEND it!me personally if had the chance to pick up a srt for 5 g's more i wouldnt even hesitate..well yes i would it would have to be brilliant blk and all options :D ..i say go buy it :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Does anyone even know if the Kicker system took over as the option for the Boston 7 speaker w/sub upgrade, or is there a choice????? I wonder if the dealer can even input both stereo upgrade codes on the same order? I would think it is one or the other? RT4, you out there................

·
Registered
528 Posts
Patience

indyCoder said:
"Steady as she goes Mr. Christian"
Rome wasnt built in a day.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sometimes it's fun to be first, but it will still be just as much fun in 6 months. It all depends on how much 5k means to you.

·
Registered
322 Posts
personally I have 5K stashed in the hatbox for the car.. If it meant waiting 10months or getting it now. I would drop the cash. But if it is less I will put the 5k into the car in monitors and upgrades.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Go for it. It's not like you'll be the only one. For a while it will be common. Be first, be fast, life's short, enjoy!

Also, the beauty of the SRT is you don't need to stick 5k more worth of upgrades, most of the important stuff is done.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Johnny Vig said:
Does anyone even know if the Kicker system took over as the option for the Boston 7 speaker w/sub upgrade, or is there a choice????? I wonder if the dealer can even input both stereo upgrade codes on the same order? I would think it is one or the other? RT4, you out there................

the "Kicker" system replaces the Boston 7 368 Watt Upgrade...

My '06 SRT 8 has it as an option.

LJB ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
The only downside to the SRT-8 will be bi-weekly gas fill-ups..

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know we are all excited about our new SRT order.Be patient I have a 06 in BX status and I look everyday to hope they are building more cars.It will be a long wait and I hope well worth it.Hold your guns you might find a dealer wanting to sell at MSRP like I have.

·
Registered
170 Posts
4herb2tas0tik said:
dude it all boils down to this..if you got a exrta 5g's SPEND it!me personally if had the chance to pick up a srt for 5 g's more i wouldnt even hesitate..well yes i would it would have to be brilliant blk and all options :D ..i say go buy it :)
Beautiful dog there on your aviator

·
Registered
842 Posts
hey thanks indy..funny you should say that..because iam the type of person if i want something ill go buy it. that dog is a neo mastiff i had him shipped from italy i dropped $2300 to have him shipped over soyou can call me crazy but if i love something iam gonna do my best to buy that sucker!along with the SRT8 so like i said if you can handle spending a extra 5'gs do it!my saying"you can always make more cash [email protected] today for today NOT today for tomorrow"cause you never know...herbs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts