806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Date: May 16-17
Place: Power Ported Performance
2350 Alexandria Pike
Southgate, KY. 41071
5 minutes south of Cincinnati off of I-471
Time: Friday night and all day Saturday
Details: Its time to have an open house at PPP. We will have our dyno going as well as a mobile dyno all day Saturday. Friday night, we are meeting at PPP and caravaning to Edgewater Raceway for some 1/4 mile fun. There is a TNT fee for racing Friday night and there will be a cost for 3 dyno pulls on Saturday or you can just watch.
We will have 90mm TB's there for anyone to try out as well as C&L CAI's and Diablos. We will have heads/shortblocks/Turbos/Intakes on display as well. We will be grilling most of the day Saturday for food and refreshments will be provided. This is a rain/shine event and there is plenty of parking available. Here are some pics from the last GTG.

Dont miss this event. We will have prizes for the most power in these categories.
Stock longblock 5.7: stock bottom end, stock heads, stock intake
Stock longblock 6.1: stock bottom end, stock heads, stock intake
Stock shortblock 5.7: stock bottom end, any combo of heads/cam/intake available
Stock shortblock 5.7: stock bottom end, any combo of heads/cam/intake available
Stroker 5.7: 370-410, and any combination of heads/cam/intake
Stroker 6.1: 392-426, and any combination of heads/cam/intake
Unlimited 5.7: The Category name says it all
Unlimited 6.1: Same as above
King of the Hill: Overall most powerful car there

I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible, so come on out and have a good time and bring the family.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Open House Has Been Cancelled

Attention everyone OPEN HOUSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED...... Sorry for the bad news. I know a lot of you guys were looking forward to it and so were we...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts