Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In light of the rapidly available tuning out there, we decided it was time to get a little more aggressive with our camshaft profiles. We will still carry all of our standard camshafts, but our new Pro Series are for those guys that want the absolute best in performance from their camshaft.

These cams require a live CMR dyno tune and will not run optimally otherwise. The cams require an extensive amount of work to be done to the heads unless you currently own a set of the PPP Stage 2/3 heads.

With our newly designed camshafts now available, we felt it was time to go ahead and release the specs on our standard line-up of cams.

5.7 Road: 206/212 113LSA
5.7 Track: 210/216 560/544 114LSA
5.7 Race: 212/218 546/555 114LSA

6.1 Road: 214/222 565/547 114LSA
6.1 Track: 218/224 571/556 113LSA
6.1 Race: 224/228 566/564 114LSA

7.0 Road: 220/226 562/550 114LSA
7.0 Track: 224/228 574/576 114LSA
7.0 Race: 228/232 564/566 115LSA

The new Pro Series are available in the same formats (Road, Track, and Race), but they offer much more aggressive ramp rates, different lobes, more duration, and more lift), they truly are a max HP camshaft designed to destroy the competition at the track.

These late model HEMI grinds are all manufactured from brand new, steel billet stock. These are not reground OEM cores.

These HEMI profiles are also machined under strict manufacturer's guidelines and profiled on the same CNC cam grinders that NASCAR and NHRA professionals have their pieces ground. They are not coming from a mass production cam grinder in Michigan.

Every billet camshaft sold by PPP is manufactured using the tightest SAE standards and are verified for their configurations. So far, no one else goes through this much effort to get you the best possible components for your project.

All camshafts from PPP are now available for $410 each no matter if it is the standard or the Pro Series. If there are any questions, please let me know and I would be glad to answer them for you.
Andy

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummm yeah I want the new Pro series. Andy can you call me as I also want to change the converter I ordered if possibile. Thanks I'll send you my # via email since I can't pm you

Didnt I hear that you made 465rwhp last week and you want a new cam? lol. I will call first thing tomorrow, I need to get out of here before I loose my mind. lol.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi there,
Can we get a description of every cam for the 5.7, and whether we need to modify the heads or mds. As I am looking for a cam that will give me the best performance without any modification to the heads as shipping of a set of ported heads will be a problem for me as I am overseas. And please tell me whether we need tuning or not.

Thanks,
Ahmed.

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only cam that doesnt need any tuning is the standard Road Warrior. I would call Abdulla at Extreme Performance in UAE. He handles at the shipping of the heads and is an authorized installer as well.
Name: Abdulla Al Zaabi
Phone: 971-506415444
Company: Extreme Performance, UAE
Address: CORNICHE ST. ADCO Building
City: Abu Dhabi

·
Registered
80 Posts
Heey Andy we were tuning the jeep yesterday and guess what !! we get 461rwhp 436rwtq on dyno jet but we have to clean the throttle body because the idle was playing and we will get new cold air intake and tune it again..

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heey Andy we were tuning the jeep yesterday and guess what !! we get 461rwhp 436rwtq on dyno jet but we have to clean the throttle body because the idle was playing and we will get new cold air intake and tune it again..
Thats awesome. Is that in AWD or 2wd? I will look at the tune and send you an update.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Bumping this to the top, passing on the info....

·
Registered
411 Posts
What types of gains can be expected from the standard series in either Road or Track without heads or ported/polished intake?

·
Registered
411 Posts
The road is worth about 30rwhp, track is good for 40rwhp, and race is good for around 50rwhp on stock heads.
Thanks for the response. The track sounds great. Any loss of driveability around town? Mine is a daily driver (+family) so that's important.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thanks for the response. The track sounds great. Any loss of driveability around town? Mine is a daily driver (+family) so that's important.
None of are cams have driveablilty issues...:fing02:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
whatcha got for a 392? 5.7 based

·
Registered
231 Posts
How Much Is Each Cam Shipped

1 - 20 of 21 Posts