Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Well gang if you are waiting on your BT goodies, it's not that they have not been wanting to get them out. The entire family including Heidi has been dealing with illness. From there return of Spring Festival, they have been battling with everyone in the office having the domino effect of getting ill. I spoke with Heidi minutes ago and I couldn't tell who I was speaking too.

To top it off, they also had a machine go down in the midst of all this... For anyone that knows Heidi, Dan, Ken, or Pete knows they are the last ones to fall short on us.

Please say a prayer for the entire BT family that GOD heals their bodies with a speedy recovery. Please be patient with them as they too are suffering financially as they are down with these illnesses.

Thanks for reading this and your prayers,

Jay

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Thanks Jay for posting the information.

I wasn't sure if Heidi wanted it to be known so I refrained from saying something here. We spoke for almost 2 hours yesterday and I'm sure I already wore out what was left of her voice from the laryngitis.

It's important for all anxious members to simply be patient with your outstanding BT orders that will be processed as soon as these wonderful folks get well.

BT is well known for a quick turn around time and some folks might misinterpret that reputation not knowing the circumstances.

Sending prayers and get well wishes to all my BT friends.

Hugs:grouphug:
bruno

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just saw Heidi today, and she definitely was under the weather. Best to you on a speedy recovery. Still top notch service as usual. I can wait for my stuff, get better!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thanks for the thread! I will absolutely pray for the BT crew!!! Top-notch people, all! :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Prayers offered for a speedy recovery of this winter (early spring) type crud!

·
Registered
105 Posts
This is easy - a persons health > stuff.

I too wish all in the BT family to get better. I will be patient with my order as the rest will be.

Get well first. Then don't rush to catch up with orders - take your time and keep with the quality.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Prayers offered up on their behalf! I will say my parts got here right on time, I guess that just goes to show the dedication to quality service. That's something we can all appreciate. The rear wing and grille emblem were outstanding as well! Please guys take time and get better as anybody whos bought anything from you know it's top shelf material. Thanks for your efforts

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Get well soon Heidi. Never met you, but from our PM's I feel I know you a little at least and of course any friend of bruno's is a friend of mine!!!:grouphug:

Bernie

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
thanks guys. Today, my voice has nearly come back. I think everyone liked it that way.

Jay, thank you for this post. You know how we feel about you to.

We are hopeful to be 100% restocked and have most of the back ordered stuff out of here by the end of next week.

It was a bad month LOL. On Tuesday I got in an accident with the Charger too. Bruno, our last several weeks have mirrored each other.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Get well soon Heidi. Never met you, but from our PM's I feel I know you a little at least and of course any friend of bruno's is a friend of mine!!!:grouphug:

Bernie

Thanks Bernie. At least you went easy on me and did not :twak: . I think Bruno is reserving one for me soon :biggrin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well gang if you are waiting on your BT goodies, it's not that they have not been wanting to get them out. The entire family including Heidi has been dealing with illness. From there return of Spring Festival, they have been battling with everyone in the office having the domino effect of getting ill. I spoke with Heidi minutes ago and I couldn't tell who I was speaking too.

To top it off, they also had a machine go down in the midst of all this... For anyone that knows Heidi, Dan, Ken, or Pete knows they are the last ones to fall short on us.

Please say a prayer for the entire BT family that GOD heals their bodies with a speedy recovery. Please be patient with them as they too are suffering financially as they are down with these illnesses.

Thanks for reading this and your prayers,

Jay

Jay, I keep telling her to slow down. I know that the whole place was sick at some point for several weeks in a row. She bragged the week before they went to a meet in Chicago I think a few weeks ago that she had beat it by chewing a whole bottle of Zicams and drinking Airborne. I asked her if she had a medical degree. :smashfrea I guess this is the right one for her.

When are you coming to see us Jay?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jay, I keep telling her to slow down. I know that the whole place was sick at some point for several weeks in a row. She bragged the week before they went to a meet in Chicago I think a few weeks ago that she had beat it by chewing a whole bottle of Zicams and drinking Airborne. I asked her if she had a medical degree. :smashfrea I guess this is the right one for her.

When are you coming to see us Jay?

After I leave Cincinnati I will be returning to California for a bit then I will be heading to BT land... Ken I also threatened her that I would call you and have you take away the key from her so she would have no choice but to stay home and rest..

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
sorry to hear about this gang , i hope you all get better , ill be bringing my moms "magic medicine" chicken noodle soup otherwise to columbus..well be praying for you as well.

let me know if i can help with anything,

tz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts