Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It took alot of searching but I finally came across a grill that I really like. That is the Precision grill. I haven't had the time to do to much car work so I had a friend of mine take care of the install. He's a body man so pulling the bumper off was no big deal. He said that made the install so much easier. I'm definately happy with my choice! Better pictures will be taken in the Spring :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Very nice.

Different than most, and I like that about it.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
If I were going to change out my grill this would be the one, it has a lot more charm than the others and fits the car better. Did the wing come with it? If i decide in the future to go with this one were can I find it, through you?

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wing came from the factory grill.

This looks good on my car so it's good enough to sell to customers. We will be listing this on our website by the beginning of next week.

·
Registered
310 Posts
That is sharp. I want one.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sharp!

That looks very sharp! Thanks for the pics! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
A couple of questions for you owners/sellers of the precision grille: Does it come with a cleaning tool? They look great but also look like a pain to clean. If not, is there a tool on the market to help clean it....besides cotton swabs? :D

Thanks

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No tool included. Precision makes some grills with a stainless steel face but that's not available for the 300.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I like it! I never was a big fan of the thick chrome surround on the mesh grilles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts