Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i have a simple question that you guys might and for sure will have the answer,
Will the diablo predator work when i have a computer chip in my srt8/??
and what are some tunings some of you have done with the diablo to get better shifts, better mileage, and i guess better power...:smashfrea :grouphug:

·
Registered
979 Posts
well the predator takes the place of your chip so put it up fs and buy a predator. Predator is capable of doing all the above hp, torq, shift and is endless with all the updated tunes and the possibilty to get custom tunes as well!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so predator over jet module chip anyday???
is it easy to do all the tuning?? about how much difference of horsepower gain do u think it will be???
cause i could really notice the change with the chip, i just need more more more power for some of the extra superjuiced mustangs around town.

·
Registered
55 Posts
the best part about the predator is that you can adjust settings to your liking, and continue to use the same tuning device as you continue to upgrade

·
Registered
903 Posts
Best thing about the diablo is you can get it dialed in to your car on the dyno with an experience tuner and pick up about 20-40 rwhp (I picked up close to 40). It is dollar/hp as good of a deal as NOS, but way better for your motor and MPG.

·
Registered
4 Posts
if anyone can help i have a 2006 300c with airaid cai and poweraid throttle body spacer also magnaflow exhaust is the diablo the best way to go or is it going to hurt my car im a newbie so anything you guys can tell me would help so i dont blow up my car lol what settings and stuff the safest and for the most hp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts